Chapter 47: My Dad Will Hear about This

"I will definitely tell my dad; he'll be kicked out."

Malfoy's first act upon waking up and finding himself unharmed was to yell for help proclaiming that he would report everything to his father.

Apart from incessantly bragging about his father, he enjoyed reporting to him.

It was almost like dealing with some naughty kids..

It was indeed a stroke of luck that he emerged unscathed, thanks to the magical potions from the Carrow side. Otherwise, the binding spell alone could have kept him in bed for three days, Of course, if it was too short, it might be fine.

Malfoy's personality was such that as long as he was unharmed, he would bounce back, jump, and feel the itch for mischief. According to the original trajectory, he would engage in battles of wits with Harry's trio for six years, all the way until Voldemort's return.

"Draco! Don't say anything!"

As soon as Malfoy uttered those words, a short-haired girl with a head almost level with his shoulder quickly covered his mouth, fearing he might continue speaking and incite public outrage.

"This is Richmond's order. Do you want to go against him?"

This girl was named Pansy Parkinson.

Being a first-year student, she naturally participated in the events of the previous night.

Each time Pansy thought about what happened that night, she felt a dull pain in her buttocks.

No one could escape the punishment of the Ass Destroyer, and she certainly did not escape it.

The events of that night had become a taboo for the entire Slytherin house, absolutely off-limits for discussion.

"What's so great about Richmond? He's just from the Carrow family and only entered school a few years before me. I'll tell my dad; I won't speak it out."

Under Pansy's watchful eyes, Malfoy's voice grew quieter, eventually reaching a point where even he could barely hear himself.

Not everyone bought into Malfoy's story, especially the seventh-year Carrow family and Pansy's Parkinson family, who completely disbelieved Malfoy.

Everyone was on the same level; no one should show off.

"Draco!"

Pansy shouted loudly, signaling him not to speak anymore.

The events of that night had already left many young wizards dissatisfied with Malfoy.

They lost under Malfoy's leadership.

Slytherin stood only on the side of the victors.

And why did everyone suffer, but you, Malfoy, are fine? Of course, Crabbe and Goyle weren't beaten, but they were petrified and used as weapons. Look at them now, trembling at the mention of Dudley or the Dursleys. Obviously, they suffered immense psychological trauma.

Unfortunately, he didn't even think about it, nor did he notice the unfriendly glances from the Slytherin young wizards in the common room.

"Out of respect for the Carrow family, I won't argue with such a barbarian. I hope he won't provoke me again, or I'll make him regret it."

Malfoy's only strength was in his mouth.

Malfoy, who was petrified and unconscious, was undoubtedly lucky, but Crabbe and Goyle were different. Although they were petrified by the petrification curse, they were conscious and experienced being used as weapons by others.