Chapter 54: Hagrid, Your Culinary Skills Are Impressive

"Have a piece, mate."

In the afternoon, when meeting Harry, Dursley lifted the teapot with a 'clunk, clunk, clunk,' took a sip of the black tea inside, and then casually handed a biscuit to him.

"Thanks." Harry took the biscuit, and with a crunching sound, he started eating.

Dursley handed another biscuit to Hermione. "Do you want one, Hermione?"

"I've already eaten," Hermione shook her head, pretending to be indifferent, while occasionally glancing at the biscuits.

Her intuition told her that these biscuits were definitely not from the Hogwarts kitchen.

"The taste is not bad. Did you make these, Brother D?" After finishing one biscuit, Harry, who still felt hungry, took a second one from Dursley.

"You know, I'm not good at sweets. These were made by Slytherin senior sisters," Dursley took another one himself.

In fact, Pansy had no clue about making either tea or biscuits. She asked several senior sisters who were good at making pastries to help Dursley out.

Hermione suddenly asked, "Dursley, do you really like biscuits?"

"Not really, I just like chewing something when I'm bored."

After the last biscuit was eaten, and Dursley felt comfortable with the +2 experience points from the system, he narrowed his eyes in satisfaction.

Hogwarts didn't have proper toothpicks, or rather, the toothpicks at Hogwarts weren't sturdy enough, making Dursley uncomfortable.

Those days without something to chew on were truly unbearable.

The trio left the castle and crossed a field. They saw a small wooden house on the edge of the Forbidden Forest. This was Hagrid's house, with a stone bow and a pair of rubber boots hanging in front of the door.

As long as they didn't go into the Forbidden Forest, Hogwarts didn't prohibit young wizards from walking around near the castle.

Harry knocked on the wooden door, and they heard sounds of a tense struggle and a few low growls from inside. Then, Hagrid's booming voice rang out, "Step back, Fang, step back."

With a slight tremor in the ground, the wooden door opened a crack, revealing Hagrid's bearded face.

Upon seeing Harry, Dursley, and Hermione, Hagrid was overjoyed.

"I thought you might not come. I mean, you finally came!" Hagrid said awkwardly, his organizational and expressive abilities in language had always been poor, but one could tell he was genuinely happy.

As long as certain topics weren't touched upon, Hagrid was easy to get along with.

He quickly invited the three of them in.

Although the outside of the house looked like a small wooden cabin, the inside was significantly larger, obviously expanded by a traceless expansion charm. Otherwise, with Hagrid's large build, the house would be too small for him.

"Dumbledore helped me with this; it's not bad, huh?" Hagrid said awkwardly.

Entering the cabin made the three feels as if they had entered the land of giants. Almost all the daily necessities were twice or three times the size of normal wizarding items.

Even for someone like Dursley, sitting on a chair made him feel like a child sitting on a big stool, let alone Harry and Hermione, whose feet dangled above the floor when sitting.

Although the cabin had been subjected to a Traceless Expansion Charm, it was still just one room. On the ceiling hung ham and pheasants, and a cauldron boiled water on a brazier. A large bed was placed in the corner, covered with a patchwork quilt made from scraps of cloth.