Chapter 27: He is a good boy who loves his younger brother.

"Go! Definitely go!"

The one speaking was not Dudley but Petunia. Upon hearing Dumbledore's words, she almost shouted these words with a roar.

Everyone looked at Petunia, even Vernon, who opened his mouth wide, unsure of what to say. He looked at his wife in amazement.

'Dear, didn't you say you wanted to stay away from that place?'

Vernon's mind was a bit confused. He really wanted to ask for clarification, but it was evidently not the time.

Little did he know that Petunia was thinking, 'I knew Dudley was so outstanding; he must be able to attend Hogwarts and become a great wizard.'

The change in attitude was so rapid that it left everyone astonished. This was a true portrayal of an ordinary person – not a saint, but rather a norm of double standards.

Petunia could ignore Harry's feelings, but Dudley couldn't. He had always been the lubricant between the two: "Before answering the headmaster's invitation, allow me to ask a question."

"Go ahead," Dumbledore replied.

Dudley made an effort, using the Hamon breathing technique to adjust his state of mind, making it impenetrable, preventing the other party from reading his thoughts, whether he had malicious intentions or noble intentions.

"What happened to the followers of the person who killed my aunt and her family? Have they all received the appropriate punishment? Previously, Hagrid mentioned that the laws of the Muggle world do not apply to wizards."

"I think those people would very much like to get rid of Harry," he added with a bit of self-reflection.

Listening to Dudley's words, Harry once again felt himself enveloped in warmth, discreetly wiping away the moistness in the corners of his eyes.

"Brother D is really too good to me. I'm so moved."

"They have mostly received the appropriate punishment and are locked up in Azkaban, the wizarding prison," Dumbledore said. He paused when he mentioned Azkaban, thinking that the Dursley family was composed of Muggles, and explained further, "Azkaban is the prison of the wizarding world."

"Mostly?" Dudley raised an eyebrow, seizing on the key point of Dumbledore's words.

Dumbledore thought for a moment and tried to express it in simple terms: "Some people may have made impulsive mistakes, but it doesn't mean they are bad people, and it certainly doesn't mean they will harm Harry, at least not while attending Hogwarts."

"I understand." Dudley nodded, summarizing in a concise manner, "Money, power, and influence will help them escape. Without enough tempting benefits, they won't harm Harry."

"Did I say that?" Dudley wondered as Dumbledore glanced deeply at him. The child from the Dursley family was more mature than he had imagined.

"So, the last question." Dudley placed his hands on the edge of the table, fingers interlocked under his nose, showing no expression as he asked slowly, "Is Hogwarts safe?"

Is Hogwarts safe?

For Muggle children who are unaware of the greatness of Hogwarts, it is perfectly normal to have such doubts.

McGonagall, right after Dudley finished speaking, spoke with a slightly proud tone, "Of course, Hogwarts is the safest place in the world!"

Dudley looked at Dumbledore, and the old man, who bore some resemblance to Gandalf, slowly spoke, "Rest assured, Mr. Dursley. Hogwarts is very safe."

"Do you guarantee it?"

"I guarantee it."

"Then I'm glad to be enrolled in your school."