Chapter 46: Don't mess with Dudley Dursley again

To be honest, when Dudley arrived at Hogwarts, he was quite short of money, but he was more concerned about the person in front of him.

Not to mention anything else, the fact that he, a seventh-year student, was willing to apologize to a first-year student was something that few people could do.

A remarkable person.

Dudley memorized the person's name, Richmond Carrow.

The future heir of the Carrow family.

There might be opportunities for cooperation in the future.

"The first day at Hogwarts, you must be tired. I won't bother you here."

"Oh, Slytherin's dormitory has the most rooms among the four houses. You can choose any empty bedroom there, and I guarantee no one will disturb you. Good night."

Every word from Richmond Carrow touched Dudley's heart, which made Dudley's evaluation of him even higher.

In the friendly farewell, Dudley walked towards the Slytherin rest area.

Being able to resolve this matter smoothly was, of course, good. Dudley Dursley, just wanted to live a peaceful campus life. As long as you don't provoke him, Dudley thinks he is quite easygoing, well, probably.

After Dudley left, the prefect's face immediately sank, and he sternly said to his companions, "Today's matter, absolutely cannot be spread beyond us."

Especially if Gryffindor finds out, things will not end well.

" Otherwise, no matter who it is, he will be our Slytherin enemy, in the name of our Carrow family."

Even if Potter is not a dark wizard, he is undoubtedly a powerful wizard, and Dursley is not a simple character either.

It's best not to offend them.

Slytherin stands only on the side of the victor.

"Tidy up here, and today's matter must not be leaked."

"To the dean." A Slytherin senior said.

"This kind of thing doesn't need to be told to Professor Snape. We can handle it ourselves."

Then the prefect looked disgustedly at Marcus lying on the ground. "When this idiot wakes up, tell him I don't want to hear any news about him causing trouble this year."

He was extremely disappointed with Marcus's performance today.

"And don't provoke Dudley Dursley again, at least not before I graduate."

Actually, he didn't need to say it. Slytherin's first to third-year students would collectively keep this secret. No one wants news of their own spanking to be spread.

In addition to the lounge area, the dormitory in Slytherin is also decorated mainly in green and silver. Fortunately, the lights inside the dormitory are of normal colors; otherwise, it would not be suitable for studying if they were green too.

Although it's time to sleep, Dudley still had a lot of time left, so he arranged the items in his suitcase one by one. After checking the items he brought, he started his potion plan.

Potions must be practiced more.

Except for electric products that cannot be used, other products can be operated normally. For example, an old-fashioned camera, and ordinary experimental equipment made by Muggles can also be used.

After successfully making a few potions and carefully putting them into the pouch, Dudley casually picked up a book and began to read it lying on the bed.