Chapter 11: Profound Knowledge a Prerequisite for Spellcasters

Name: Dudley Dursley

Race: Muggle (True)

Occupation: Magician (Fake), Hamon User

Attributes:

Strength: 9

Agility: 6

Constitution: 15

Magic Power: 0

Magic: None

Magical Equipment: None

Skills: Iron Mountain Crush! (LV5), Boxing (LV3), Language (LV2), Mathematics and Science (LV2), Physiology (LV2), Handicraft (LV1), Firearms (LV1), Archery (LV1)

Special: hamon Qi Gong (LV1)

(Iron Mountain Crush! in the game " Dungeon and Fighter ". According to legend, this skill is a form of the long-lost Arhat Fist. The skill can be used instantly).

The abilities column is filled with all sorts of things; anyway, apart from magic, he has everything, and these are activated by gaining experience points through daily eating.

The system's explanation to Dudley is: "Profound knowledge is a prerequisite for becoming a spellcaster."

This reason makes sense, and Dudley accepts it.

In any case, relying on these and Dudley's own efforts, he has created the perfect studious character.

By the way, the items in the skill column can be upgraded with experience gained from daily eating, but not the special; that requires personal practice.

Dudley doesn't know the highest level of abilities, but LV3 in boxing is enough to make him unrivaled in major universities.

As for strength, agility, and those numerical values, Dudley has no comparisons, so it's unclear at what level he stands, but it should be good.

At least in terms of strength, Dudley has never backed down from anyone.

Upon hearing the system's prompt, Dudley clearly sees the magic power column increase from 0 to 0.5.

At that moment, Dudley's heart pounds with excitement.

Although it's just 0.5, and compared to other attributes, 0.5 magic power is nothing, but it's progress from zero to something, a historic step.

"Could it be that I really have the talent of a magician?"

Dudley's small heart is greatly shocked.

" Shinji Matou doesn't lack magic circuits; his magic circuits are completely solidified, similar to a river completely clogged and blocked. Therefore, he cannot refine his own vitality into magic power through magic circuits. If he breaks open the magic circuits with a huge amount of energy, Shinji Matou can also use magic."

"Please, spellcaster, continue to work hard to complete tasks, strive to activate more magic circuits or add magic inscriptions, and become the strongest spellcaster as soon as possible."

The system unexpectedly displays two barrage messages, rare responses to Dudley's doubts.

Break Open and Use Magic

Dudley keenly captures a few keywords.

'Does having magic power mean I can too?'

Dudley envisions himself holding a magic wand in his left hand, cradling a magical book in his right hand, strolling casually through Hogwarts.

Then he looks at the race column: Muggle (True) and the 0.5 magic power.

The journey must be taken step by step, and one must eat one's food one bite at a time. At this stage, it's better to honestly chew on magical herbs.