Chapter 4: The Four Thinnest Books in the World

It had been a few days since Dudley drew the Magus Constitution with the seaweed-headed magician. After the initial frustration, Dudley quickly adjusted his state of mind.

Life had to go on as usual. Instead of complaining and blaming everyone, Dudley decided to find ways to improve himself.

So, Dudley threw himself into the physical training of practicing Ripple Hamon.

St. George's Primary School.

"Dudley, I heard you went to Oxford Dragon Primary School last time. How was it as an exchange student?"

Several robust boys in rugby team uniforms grabbed Dudley's neck, asking with a friendly face.

Not all students were afraid of Dudley. He wasn't a brawler, and he didn't go around causing trouble.

As he said himself, he hated trouble.

As long as it didn't touch his principles, Dudley was usually quite "gentle, elegant and easygoing."

Of course, these rugby -uniformed boys were not students of St. George's Primary School; they were graduating students from the adjacent Smeltings Middle School's boxing team.

"Not interesting. It's a bunch of nerds there," Dudley said, taking a hot dog and munching on it.

Hearing the system message in his mind, "Eat a complete hot dog, +1 experience," he felt extremely relieved.

Besides occasionally issuing tasks, the Mage Training System supplemented energy by ingesting food. Dudley could activate some ordinary life skills with experience points.

Of course, those skills had nothing to do with magic and were more like everyday life skills. Examples included English, mathematics, chemistry, firearms, boxing, and archery.

This thing called the Mage Training System was extremely stingy about magic-related matters, but it was quite generous with others.

Anyway, eating was enough.

That's why Dudley was called the "Food Keeper."

Touching his food meant becoming his enemy.

"I heard the students there are very smart. Has our Mr. Dudley been discouraged?"

"Smart? Just average, slightly above the standard. There's nothing impressive about just burying yourself in books."

Dudley waved his hand, picked up a cup of "Happy Water," and drank it in one go.

"Drink a complete cup of Happy Water, +1 experience."

Thinking about the experience of being an exchange student at Oxford Dragon Primary School, Dudley found it amusing.

He had given those bookworms a good lesson, both academically and athletically.

Every time he thought of those little girls and boys with snotty noses and tearful faces running back, Dudley found it amusing.

Oxford Dragon Primary School was located in Oxford shire, England, and was a coeducational private primary school. It claimed to be a preparatory school for Oxford University.

As everyone knew, a preparatory university was like, well, a joke.

In fact, with Dudley's grades and abilities, he shouldn't have been at St. George's Primary School. As for why the Dursley family sent Dudley and Harry to this school, the main reason was that it was a public school, meaning it had lower tuition fees.

You see, the Dursley family had to bear the cost not only of Dudley's schooling but also of Harry's.

Just look at the clothes on Dudley and Harry.