Chapter 15: Dear Mr. Gargamel

Time is like a wild donkey; once it starts running, it doesn't stop.

Soon, the summer vacation arrived (late June).

As long as this summer break is passed, it will be September, the time for new students to enter school.

As expected, the middle school Dudley was going to attend was Vernon's alma mater, Smeltings Middle School. Although Petunia believed that with Dudley's grades, he could go to a better school, Vernon insisted on sending Dudley to his alma mater.

As for Harry, the Dursleys originally planned to send him to a comprehensive school—Stonewall High School.

Because it was cheap, and Harry's grades were not outstanding, sending him to a good school would be a waste.

However, after careful consideration, the couple decided to send Harry with Dudley to Smeltings Secondary School.

Hearing that he could go to school with his big cousin again, Harry was very happy.

To be honest, Smeltings Secondary School's uniform was quite ugly.

Brownish-red tailcoat, orange short lantern trousers, a flat straw hat, and a multi-segmented cane—no matter how you looked at it, it was quite ridiculous. Anyway, Dudley didn't like it.

Men should wear black suspenders.

Harry, on the other hand, looked forward to it because he had never worn a tailcoat before.

Today is June 23rd, Dudley's birthday, but Dudley didn't have time to deal with the pile of gifts as high as a small mountain.

"Harry, take some time to help me unwrap the gifts; I'm going out for a while."

Dudley hurriedly dressed, picked a gift from the mountain at random, held it in his hand, and said to Harry, "If they ask, tell them I'm going to play basketball with friends, and I'll be back at noon."

Originally, on Dudley's birthday, the Dursleys planned to take him out to have fun all day.

But Dudley could only spare half a day.

This was because in the afternoon, the whole family was going to the zoo.

" Brother D, where are you going again?"

"Of course, when I come back, I'll bring you a Gandalf figure."

In the sales of "The Lord of the Rings" merchandise, besides the Hobbit trio and the Elven prince, the most popular character was the white-robed wizard Gandalf, and of course, some liked Saruman.

"Great!"

Harry knew what Dudley was up to. He knew many of Dudley's secrets; after all, Dudley never avoided him when doing these things.

For his big cousin, Harry admired him to the fullest.

In sports, academics, and even establishing his own company, Dudley was outstanding in everything he did.

Dudley promised him that if he successfully completed his studies, he would invite him to be a supervisor in the company. Harry looked forward to it very much.

At this moment, Harry was struggling with a piece of smoked bacon on the dining table.

Smoked bacon was a rare delicacy for the English.

For example, Harry ate it with relish.

When Dudley didn't cook, it was one of his favorite foods.

But for Dudley, it was not as delicious as a piece of salt-fried chicken breast with a little chili powder.