Chapter 56: Recite the five major oaths of Ultra

"1. Don't go to school on an empty stomach."

"2. I will air my laundry when the weather is good."

"3. I will watch out for cars when crossing the street."

"4. I will not rely on others."

"5. I will play and run around barefoot."

These five sentences, five Oaths, were shouted from Malfoy's mouth as he ran, repeating them over and over again.

At first, these five sentences may sound childish, but in reality, they hide deeper meanings.

"Don't go to school on an empty stomach" signifies that one should be well-prepared before undertaking any task. If not adequately prepared, it may lead to failure, and all previous efforts will be in vain.

" I will air my laundry when the weather is good " suggests seizing opportunities and not missing chances to showcase your talents.

" I will watch out for cars when crossing the street " implies being attentive to details in tasks, not overlooking any potential pitfalls, and being cautious and thorough, focusing on details for success.

"Don't rely on the strength of others" signifies that you should do things independently, relying on your own strength. The satisfaction after completing a task with your own efforts is incomparable to having others help you.

"Don't play barefoot on the ground" emphasizes having a strategy, protecting yourself, and being prepared for any situation, be on guard against others, you must be cautious and prioritize safety in all endeavors.

These five sentences also go by another name—the Five Oaths of Ultra.

In reality, as Malfoy ran, he was merely reflexively shouting these slogans. His mind had become blurred and unable to focus since the second lap. Beads of sweat, as large as beans, rolled down his forehead. His face was flushed, his throat felt like it was releasing smoke, his body burned as if in a furnace, and his feet were uncomfortably heavy, like they were filled with lead.

By the end of the second lap, Malfoy felt that every step he took and every breath he drew became exceptionally difficult. His body seemed to have reached its limit and was about to explode.

However, every time he felt his body reach its limit, a Spoon would precisely fall from the sky, striking him on the head with great precision. Pain was Malfoy's initial reaction, but within the pain, there was a comfortable and warm sensation, almost like sunshine, which miraculously kept him going.

On a casual glance back one time, Malfoy seemed to see a glimmer of light on Dursley's hand.

Magic?

Malfoy didn't know what it was. At this moment, his only focus was on completing the training.

After finishing the third lap, Dursley intercepted him when Malfoy intended to continue running.

"Today's quota has been fulfilled, though later than I expected."

From 7:00 to 10:00, it took a full three hours to complete, even with Dursley's supervision. Without him, it would likely have taken three times longer.

Malfoy's consciousness returned to reality, gradually waking up.

"Completed? Me?"

With widened eyes, his slightly flushed and pale face displayed an expression of incredulity.

"Congratulations on sticking with it. Very well done. Your perseverance exceeded my expectations."

Dursley praised generously.