Chapter 55: Spoon hitting incident

The sky was gradually turning pale, as if a light veil was slowly lifting, outlining the contours of the earth. Thin mist lingered in the air, resembling a gentle veil covering the land. A fresh, moist sensation filled the air, and a slightly cool breeze brushed gently, bringing a hint of coolness.

Despite his unwillingness, Malfoy arrived at the gates of Hogwarts promptly at 7 o'clock. The surroundings were silent, with only the rustle of fallen leaves dancing in the wind, landing on the ground with a faint sound.

Standing alone at the gate, Malfoy curled up by the door, silently cursing that he was probably being played.

It was Saturday morning; he should be in the comfort of his bed at this hour.

However, deep down, Malfoy secretly sighed in relief.

It's better to be fooled than to actually work out with that guy.

And having to shout such embarrassing slogans.

If Malfoy hadn't lacked the courage to resist, it would have been impossible to shout out even if he was beaten to death.

Now it was different. It wasn't that Malfoy hadn't come; the other party wasn't there.

Just as Malfoy was about to turn back to the castle, he heard a rhythmic 'pat, pat, pat' sound behind him.

In the thin morning mist outside the castle, a figure gradually appeared.

Wearing a sports vest and shorts, holding two dumbbells and exercising, Dursley appeared in Malfoy's field of vision.

"I thought you might be late. Didn't expect you to be so punctual," Dursley came to Malfoy's side, offering a rare compliment.

"You..." Malfoy looked at Dursley, not knowing what to say.

This guy in front of him had obviously been exercising for a while, which meant he had arrived much earlier.

But it was only 7 o'clock; what time did he come?

Six o'clock?

"I've been working out for a while," Dursley said. He came early, and the 7 o'clock call was just to so he didn't want him to disturb him.

In addition to morning exercises, Dursley also worked out before going to bed.

Two workouts a day, uninterrupted for so many years.

Exercising was really addictive, especially watching his muscles grow bit by bit, feeling the Hamon in his body gradually strengthening. Dursley thoroughly enjoyed this growth process.

"Let's start with the basics. Warm-up exercises first, then start running," Dursley said, maintaining his original dumbbell movements even when he came to Malfoy.

His gaze swept over Malfoy. "It's better not to wear robes next time; you might trip."

Dursley led Malfoy to a nearby lawn not far from Hogwarts Castle, teaching him a few simple warm-up exercises. Warm-up exercises before formal training were essential; they reduced the risk of injury during exercise, relieved muscle soreness, and increased the body's cooling capacity.

Initially, Malfoy looked down on the simple warm-up exercises Dursley taught him, thinking they were too easy. However, when he tried them himself, he realized that his hands were not hands, his feet were not feet, and he couldn't achieve the same ease as Dursley no matter how hard he tried.

After finally finishing the warm-up, Malfoy felt like he was already at his limit.

But the real workout hadn't even started.