chapter 45: Savage Dursley

Thud, thud, thud.

Marcus and his group slowly emerged, witnessing the scene where Dudley held Malfoy's head, causing him to faint.

The only way out of Slytherin was through one path, and to notify Snape, one had to go through the common room.

However, the sight before them shocked everyone. The senior students in the meeting room clearly did not expect the outside situation to be so brutal. Wizards and witches lay scattered all over the common room, not a single one able to stand.

They all assumed that Dudley had subdued Malfoy among a group of wizards, only to realize he had taken down all the wizards, leaving only Malfoy.

What kind of curse caused this situation? A powerful stun spell? Or some specific curse? And why were they all clutching their buttocks? Was it an effect of the curse?

The senior Slytherins secretly elevated Dudley's danger level by several degrees.

This Dursley was no simple person. Potter was even more extraordinary. The notion that Harry Potter had grown up in a Muggle household for so many years now seemed unreliable.

If the cousin was this strong, how much stronger could Potter be?

Countless thoughts flooded their minds. The senior students' gazes flickered with complexity when looking at Dudley.

The seventh-year prefect pondered even more deeply. Why were the two brothers placed in Gryffindor and Slytherin respectively? There must be a deeper meaning to it.

Could it be that Potter, no, Mr. Potter intended to conquer Gryffindor first, then submit Slytherin afterward? Once this terrifying thought arose, it became hard to shake off.

Even unknowingly, they began to address Harry with respect.

Among the people present, perhaps only Marcus did not consider all of these possibilities; his brain capacity could not hold so much information.

Wait, that's not entirely true. He was thinking about Malfoy.

"Stop! Release Malfoy!"

Marcus pulled out his wand and cast a spell: " Stupefy!"

Emerald light burst from the wand's tip, but Dudley, without hesitation, grabbed Draco and used him as a shield to block the curse.

Since these senior students arrived, Dudley's attention had been on them. Poor Malfoy, who was initially scared unconscious, was now hit by a stunning spell again.

Now, he was thoroughly out for the day.

"Damn it!" Marcus cursed. Once again, he cast a spell, "Petrificus Totalus!"

With one hand gripping Malfoy's back, Dudley lifted him like a human shield, once again blocking the curse.

Marcus was relentless, casting several curses, some even mixed with dark curses, but Dudley, using Malfoy as a shield, deflected them all.

For a moment, Dudley suspected that the others weren't here to rescue Malfoy but had a personal grudge against him. He faintly heard something about an old something and knots.

Poor Malfoy, knowing nothing and eating up ten curses in a row.

Really took advantage of him.

While using "Malfoy" as a shield, Dudley picked up "Crabbe" again, holding him vigilantly. "Enemies?"

Facing lower-year students wouldn't be a problem, but dealing with higher-year students who had already learned many spells was uncertain. Unless he could achieve a one-hit kill, there was no room for mercy.