Chapter 57: You can't just rely on tools... Just put things here with me first.

Compared to the leisurely weekends of other young wizards, Dudley's weekend schedule was packed.

Morning exercises, go to library, and afternoons studying magical potions with Professor Snape.

Hermione was actually eager to join, as Professor Snape, though not as renowned as Dumbledore, was one of the world's leading potion masters. Getting private lessons from him was a dream for many.

Unfortunately, Professor Snape did not extend the invitation to her.

Dudley, on the other hand, claimed that he could teach her if he learned it himself.

A moment earlier than the agreed-upon time, Dudley arrived at the entrance of the potion classroom. Finding it locked and Professor Snape not yet present, he leaned against the door and began reading a book on herbology.

Herbology was the foundation of potion-making, and mastering it was crucial for excelling in magical potions.

"You're more punctual than I imagined."

Professor Snape's calm voice, tinged with danger, echoed behind Dudley like.

Dudley put down the book and greeted, "Good afternoon, Professor."

Although Snape's footsteps were as light as his voice, for Dudley, with his heightened senses, they were clear enough. Snape walked like a ghost without making a sound, but For Dudley, it was still very clear to his ears. His auditory perception, much more sensitive than an average person's, already made him somewhat of a "little superhero."

Well, as long as you didn't compare him to half-giants like Hagrid.

Snape opened the door to the potion room, and the two entered once again, this time for one-on-one instruction.

"My private lessons aren't that easy to get."

"If I find you falling behind or lacking talent in that aspect, you'll be out of my classroom."

Snape's words were ruthless, but considering they were not family, getting one-on-one instruction was already quite good. The only connection between them was that Dudley's aunt was Snape's unrequited love.

He wasn't Harry, and Snape wouldn't treat him differently.

"Of course, Professor," Dudley replied respectfully but with an underlying pride.

No matter how difficult or complex the process, as long as it was something humans could do, Dudley didn't believe he couldn't do it. He was a hardworking student, and with his data magic eye, if he couldn't do it, he might as well find a tofu and hit himself to death.

"Very confident."

"I hope the potions you make live up to your confidence."

Snape gestured for Dudley to find a seat as he took out some materials and placed them in front of him.

" Invigorating Draught, the content of your first lesson."

Invigorating Draught was a healing potion, one of the commonly used potions at St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, a top-three wizarding hospital.

Invigorating Draught, Essence of Dittany, and Blood-Replenishing Potion were broadly classified as healing potions, each focusing on different aspects. To draw a parallel, it was like cold and flu medicines in the Muggle world: the difference between ibuprofen, combination of acetaminophen and phenylephrine, and vitamin C with pseudoephedrine tablets.

Blood-Replenishing Potion primarily functioned to replenish lost blood, with no other effects.

Essence of Dittany was a magical potion extracted from the Dittany plant, used to aid wound healing. It was generally applied to treat external injuries, and its effects were quite good. Most wizards could make it.