Chapter 81 - Tattoo

Start from the beginning

  That's why."

  Ning Yin lightly rubbed the corner of her lips with his thumb, "Look back I'll engrave it for you."

  "Really?" Yu Lingxi was surprised by his compliance.

  Ning Yin's lacquered eyes were filled with excitement. She slowly played with her hair and said, "When we find all the paint, we will engrave it for Sui Sui."

  Paint?

  Does engraving a seal require paint?

  Yu Lingxi didn't know much about crafts, and her doubts were soon diluted by expectations.

  Ning Yin has broad shoulders, long legs, and a narrow waist.

  She was extremely...

  extremely strong, and her skin was colder and whiter than that of ordinary people. If a bright red seal fell off, it would be...

  a scene she had never dared to imagine in her previous life.

  It must be due to Ning Yin's influence that all her thoughts became crooked.

  Yu Lingxi decided to find some serious topic, thought for a while, and said softly: "Ning Yin, do you want to be the emperor?"

  Ning Yin's voice was calm and light, and hit the nail on the head: "General Yu, or is it Yu Huanchen?"

  "It's me. I want to ask myself." Yu Lingxi said.

  She did not doubt Ning Yin's intentions. The love of a little lunatic is always passionate and paranoid, and the other aspect of paranoia is specialization which is different from ordinary people.

  She was just not sure whether she could bear the responsibility of her mother Yi Tianxia.

  "Want to be emperor?" Ning Yin asked without changing his expression.

  Yu Lingxi didn't notice the weirdness of his words for a moment, and subconsciously shook her head: "I don't want to..."

  Then she shook her head again and sighed softly: "I don't know."

  If Ning Yin wanted to seize the throne, he would stand taller, she should not become a constraint to Ning Yin.

  "What do you think?" Yu Lingxi asked.

  "I want to talk about love."

  Ning Yin blinked and said more clearly, "Let's talk on the couch."

  Yu Lingxi hurriedly pressed his hand that moved down and stepped away a little: "I'm at home. No..."

  "I want to celebrate the New Year." Ning Yin pinched her waist.

  Yu Lingxi immediately softened, hurriedly broke away from his arms, and hurriedly gathered the scattered middle coat and winter coat.

  Ning Yin chuckled, raised her hand to smell the lingering girly fragrance on her knuckles, and brought it to her lips for a kiss.

  In her mansion, Yu Lingxi did not dare to be too indulgent, so she managed to persuade Ning Yin to leave before dark.

  Ning Yin was sitting on the carriage with an expressionless face and eyes so deep that they could swallow anyone.

  For a person of his temperament, today was a great deal of tolerance.

  "Tomorrow, I will come to pick you up."

  Ning Yin left these words and asked the attendant to drive away without caring about Yu Yuan's expression.

  Yu Lingxi turned around, glanced at Yu Yuan cautiously, and said with a smile: "Dad, isn't my daughter very good at choosing a husband?"