" w-well... "

" I didn't think you would go home first before causing such a big fuss. "

" ... "

" It's alright, there's no problem, I'm looking forward to your explanation when you come back. See you at the deputy guild master's guild. "

" Ic- "

Before Izuku could even answer, Ichirou immediately hung up the call. Izuku could only stare blankly at his phone. After a few moments of staring blankly, Izuku finally let out a heavy sigh, resigned to thinking about what punishment he would receive later.

*
*
*

While Izuku is contemplating his punishment, in China, the Japanese Hunters are already preparing to return. According to their schedule, they will return to Japan today. Despite the sudden departure of the man who was called the Hero of China, the people there still gave a cheerful farewell to the hunters who were about to return. The road from the hotel to the airport was also filled with people as a form of appreciation and gratitude for saving their country.

Not only did the Chinese people see them off, but the Chinese embassy and the president of the Chinese Hunter Association also accompanied them to the airport. With lots of cheers, the Japanese Hunters returned with a light heart. They didn't expect that in their lifetime, they would be called a hero. No one hated the call, although some didn't like it very much.

In contrast to the festive atmosphere they received in China, once they arrived in Japan, not many welcomed their return.

Thanks to recent events, the news of the Japanese Hunters' return had become less of a concern. There were only people from Dawn and the Hunter association as well as a few reporters welcoming them. Even though it was a bit disappointing, they didn't protest this situation too much since the perpetrator who caused this was awaiting his punishment at Dawn's office.

After exchanging greetings with the president of the Japanese Hunter Association, Ichirou and his guild members were immediately allowed to return. Ichirou also told his members to go home and take today off while he returned to the office because he still had work to finish.

Thanks to the car pick-up that was waiting for him, Ichirou was able to return to the office quickly despite the traffic jam that occurred thanks to last night's incident.

As soon as he arrived at the office, the staff immediately greeted him. Ichirou also returned their greetings in a friendly manner before heading straight to his room. When he opened his office door he could see Izuku checking documents on the couch like a diligent kid.

Despite Izuku's actions which looked like a hard worker, Ichirou knew very well that it was just his actions to appear to reduce the punishment he received. He even pretended to be surprised when he saw him even though he already knew Ichirou would arrive.

Seeing this, Ichirou could only smile kindly while hiding his true feelings. Izuku who saw this couldn't help but freeze.

Ignoring Izuku who was still frozen, Ichirou then headed to his desk while checking the documents there. While he did that, he continued to shush Izuku not even telling him to sit down or looking at him.

This situation continued for several hours until Ichirou finished his work. And after he signed the last document, he just looked at Izuku who had been standing still.

" Sit down "

Izuku immediately followed Ichirou's words while nervously waiting for his next words.

" You know what your mistake was "