E P I L O G U E

ZACH'S POINT OF VIEW

We have life that full of danger since we had wolves, our enemy. Every vampire's life is always in danger. Many vampire's say that there will be no freedom, no peace will spread in the forest and in the kingdom of vampires. There is no certainty as to which of us will survive and which of us will die.

Namuhay kami sa mundong walang katiyakan.Sa mundong walang kaseguruhan.

Since my childhood, I have experienced many times to interact with different dangers. And as the son of the King, I experienced how to be left in the forest and fight alone against the enemy which they are the wolves.Palagi akong sinasanay ng Amang Hari Until the incident happened.

" Zach ang Amang Hari! "

Drake suddenly shouted at me while I was with Valerie.Sa puntong iyon kinabahan na ako dahil alam kung may hindi magandang nangyari.Valerie held my hand and we stood up together before we followed Drake. I only stopped running when I heard my Mother crying. It was like I was frozen in my place, I knew what happened to my Father.

Parang tumigil ang ikot ng mundo ko nang makitang duguan na Amang Hari.I don't know what do to that time peru napaluhod nalang ako sa lupa.No he's alive, my Father is alive.Hindi totoo ang nakikita ko ngayon hindi siya si Amang Hari.I just realized I was crying and suddenly my body trembled, I didn't want to believe what was happening now.

Niyakap ako ni Valerie and It was obvious that she was crying too.

" Buhay ang Amang Hari.He is not my Father, my Father is alive." I tried to believe that it was not really my Father that they were crying for, they were just mistaken.

It's hard to lose a Father, all my loved ones sympathized with me for the loss of the Father King. That's when my heart really filled with anger.  I promised that they would all be consumed.Ang pumasok lang sa isip ko ay maghiganti at ubusin silang lahat.

Since the death of my father, I continued to rehearse how to fight, I learned all the schemes taught by the King until I became a young man. At that time Valerie and I had a relationship, I was always with her and we were no longer estranged.Palagi ko siya kasama sa araw-araw kong pag-eensayo.Until the day I've been waiting for has arrived. The day in which I succeeded, the entire vampire clan succeeded in killing Arkuz's Father.

Mga pinuno ng mga lobo, their King died because of me. They tasted all my anger towards them, they tasted the harshness of my reciprocity.And because of what I did, Arkuz didn't stay quiet either, but to take revenge on me. He rushed to the kingdom many times and almost all of his plans were sloppy. He couldn't kill me.

Peru kahit napatay ko ang Ama ni Arkuz parang may kulang parin, hindi nawala ang galit ko and It's hard to accept that my Father is gone, that  time Shiena is still young and doesn't know how to fight.

It's hard to move on after the death of the King, I was only able to move on little by little because of Valerie, she always did things to make me happy, to make me smile and she made me feel that the vampires are not over yet, she is always the one encouraging me.

At first I thought I couldn't handle my responsibility as a King, that maybe it wasn't for me to be King. I was thinking only negative things because I might not be able to imitate Father's responsibility, bilang Hari ng lahat.Valerie is always motivated me and she always told me that I can do it, so because of her I gained confidence in myself.

From being prostrate and being sad, that changed just because of one woman, until she left me nang mapatay ng mga lobo ang Ama niya, I don't know why she suddenly disappeared but I'm willing to wait for her. My months of waiting turned into years, so many years but still nothing.Walang dumating.