Opposites

Really short chapter.
But idc cause it's full of fluff

//- Third person -\\

You know how scientists say cats and dogs don't mix?

I think I've proven them wrong.

You see, George and Dream are like a black cat and a golden retreiver . And they go together like bread and butter.

When the two had first met, they knew about the others personality traits, and were completely fine with them. They grew closer as their friendship grew, and as they eventually (after an agonising seven years of just friendship) got together.

Now Dream and George were living together, and the two fit in perfect harmony.

//- Dream -\\

"George? Where are you..?"

I walked around the house, trying to find George. I couldn't see him anywhere in the house, which made me start to worry. I know George has a tendancy to go out, some times without telling me.

"George?"

"Yeah? What's up Dream?"

"Just wanted to see you.. wanna cuddle."

"Sure.. cm'ere."

I smiled, hurriedly walking over to George who was sitting on the couch; a blank expression on his face. He rolled his eyes and smiled as he opened his arms for me to cuddle into him. I smiled as I basically leapt into his arms, making him laugh.

"HIII! I couldn't find you anywhere."

"Sorry.. I was in the backyard."

"Is ok! Just wanna cuddle.. 'm tired."

George hummed, wrapping his arms around my back and gently rocking his body backwards and forwards.

"What're you doing..?"

"Trying to help you sleep.. if you're tired then you need rest."

"Thank you bubba."

George hummed once again, pressing his lips against the side of my head gently. I loved the soft touches we shared, it made me feel like we were closer than we seemed. We didn't share these moments with our fans. We just kept them to ourselves.

As George rubbed my back and arms, pressing his lips against my hair and forehead, I slowly fell asleep. George's small touches (which is how he expressed his feelings) always made me feel so relaxed, and always helped me to fall asleep when I needed it. (Or didn't).

"Sleep well my love."

//- End -\\

388 Words

Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to get one out. Promise that I will be posting as normal soon!

I hope you enjoyed!

Requests——>

BYEEE