Elements

Requested by Floractic

Image:

I hope you all had a nice Christmas!

Dream- Earth
SapNap- Fire
George- Water

IRL Minecraft AU

Dreamnotnap
(Not done that in a while)

//- Third Person -\\

Dream, George and Sapnap.

Once best friends, now boyfriends.

The three lived in a small cottage house, with a cat Patches and dog Spotty. The house was surrounded by oak trees, and behind them were snowy mountains.

They all possessed magical powers/ abilities, which were all from birth. The three never knew why they had their powers, instead just knowing how to use them etc.

George (the oldest - 27), possessed water manipulation abilities and could make waves of water to inflict either pain or strength on someone. It basically depended on George's wishes.
There were no downsides to George's ability, no reason for George to be fearful of using his powers too much. Thankfully.

Dream (the second oldest - 24), possessed Earth powers. Basically he was like Mother Nature-
He could make any flower or living organism blossom, bloom, age or whatever you wanna say. He could also use his abilities to create different forms of nature/ life, as well as heal and strengthen others and himself, and also injure or kill others.

One downside is, if he uses his powers too much: his body becomes corrupt and turns to a nature like statue, to be lost to the forest... forever.