Gender reveal

Requested by Celestial135

Image:

Basically the gender reveal party for 'pregnancy cravings'  :)

//- Third Person -\\

Dream is 21 weeks pregnant, and him and his fiance George couldn't be happier. Dream had in-trusted his older sister Shannon with being in charge of the gender reveal party. Basically, she knew the gender of the children Dream was carrying. 

Dreams family (his parents, siblings, nieces and nephews, brother-in-law and grandparents) were very easy to invite, since they all lived in Florida. George's family (his parents, sister, brother-in-law, niece and grandparents) on the other hand, they lived in England. 

This made it very difficult to find a date to host the party, which (as you'd expect) put a lot of stress on Dream, which isn't good for the babies. George encouraged and relaxed Dream as best as he could, only being able to do so much. 

After a lot of stress and many MANY phone calls, the party was finally given a set date (which was today). This took a lot  of stress off of both Dream and George. All they had to do was guess what gender they thought their children were. 

"I- I think one of babies is a boy and the other is a girl. what do you think George?"

"Personally I don't really care if our babies are girls or boys or one of each, but I guess girls? As long as we're raising them together."

//- Dream -\\

If I was being completely honest, the amount of stress this damn party has put both me and George through is ridiculous. I'm obviously thankful that George's family is able to come over and be a part of the party but it reminded me of George trying to get his visa all over again. 

But, now everyone is here. As a family. 

Me and George walked into our massive backyard, both wearing pink (and me wearing a bit of blue) to show that we thought our children were going to be girls (and a boy for me). As I looked around the yard, I saw an array of blue and pink. My family members were mainly wearing blue (apart from my grandparents and niece who were wearing pink). George's family on the other hand, were a fair mix of blue and pink.