Water

Requested by Floractic

Image:

lol all my requests are like jumbled up so I have no clue if these are in the order of when I was given / thought of these :')

Rly short + full of fluff!

Just like irl (just 'bEsTiEs')
//- George -\\

"Dream! You need to do the dishes!"

"Nah! It's your turn!"

I scoffed and walked into the living room. I saw Dream glaring at me from the couch as I walked in.

"George I did them last night."

"No- sapnap did."

"Well- I'm sick! Surely you don't want me to be doing anything that could make me more sick?"

I chuckled, knowing exactly what he was trying to do.

"Nice try. You're not getting out of it!"

"Ugh! Please George!"

"Nope. Now cmon. The dishes won't wash themselves."

Dream frowned and groaned as I walked back in to the kitchen, standing next to the sink and waiting for him. I watched as he began to run the hot tap and rinse off all of the dishes. He then poured some soap into the sink and began to wash the dishes.
As he was washing them I could see a small smirk appear on his face.

"Dream? What are yo-?"

I was interrupted by a splash of water in my face. I gasped as my ears were filled with Dreams laughs.

"What?! Dream!"

"What- it's just water!"

I scoffed and shoved Dreams body away from the sink and scooped up some water into a cup and threw it at Dream.

"Hey! That's not fair! I just used my hands!"

"Too bad! You started this!"

We both began laughing and chucking water At each other. We eventually had thrown enough water that there was a puddle on the floor. I shoved Dream one last time and he fell to the floor, but grabbed my shirt and pulled me down with him. We both fell with a small bang.

We sat in silence for a minute before bursting out in laughter. This lasted for about five minutes before our stomach hurts.

"We should not be in the same room when one of us is cleaning should we-?"

I shook my head at the thought and began to laugh again as Sapnap stood in the doorway.

(Haven't mentioned sapnap in a long time so)

"What did you both do-?"

"Nothing- just help us clean up please.."

Dream spoke in between small giggles. Sapnap shook his head and told us to clean it up on our own.

//- End -\\

430+ words

I hope this was ok! I wanted to do something with them being just friends so :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions/requests

BYEE