Showing you off

My own idea :)

Dream and George are dating and George loved to show of to family members that he is dating Dream(Not shipping irl, only for my own enjoyment and your own!)

(Not shipping irl, only for my own enjoyment and your own!)

//- Third Person -\\

Dream and George.

They had been dating for just over a year, and had been living together in Orlando Florida USA for that year. The two had recently visited George's family in the UK, since it was easier than his family trying to get a visa (as George had done).

The two males had told George's family about their relationship and they were all extremely accepting and supportive. When George's parents (Martha and John) met Dream they were extremely happy for the two, making Dream feel as comfortable as they could.
George's mother had the idea to have a family reunion thing- to celebrate George coming back home, even if it was just for a little while.

George had been showing Dream to all of his family members , making him feel extremely flustered and shy (but also extremely loved). George had basically been going around, bragging about and showing off how gorgeous Dream was to all of his family, and didn't care. He couldn't care any less about how much people hated him talking about his boyfriend, knowing that he loved Dream and that that was all that mattered.

George had basically shown Dream off to all of his family members but his grandma, who had only just shown up. He smiled and grabbed Dreams hand, pulling him towards where his grandma stood.

"Cmon, I want you to meet my grandma!"

"George..."

"No cmon. Hi Grandma!"

"Oh, hi George! How are you?"

"I'm ok thank you. This is my boyfriend Clay!"

George's grandma turned around to see Dream, smiling and sticking her hand out to shake Dreams. He smiled awkwardly and shook her hand back. The three talked for ages, George bringing you everything amazing about Dreams personality and how he acts.
George's grandma began to say that Dream seemed like a good person from what she had seen, she just said that he should learn to take more compliments.

The three talked for ages, they also talked with other people. After the day was over, the two sat us in the guest bedroom of George's parents house, talking about the day.

"Georgeee... why did you tell everyone so much about me..?"

Dream wasn't trying to be rude, instead the other was blatantly curious. He didn't really understand why or how George was able to say so much good stuff about him. George scoffed and kissed Dreams head softly, rubbing his arms.

"I just did ok? Your so pretty and gorgeous, and you deserve to have people talk about you."

Dream was the one to scoff this time and turned a bright pink as he felt George's hands moved up and down the side of his stomach and kissed the back of his head softly. The older whispered sweet nothings into the others ear softly, making the words so softly spoke to have only Dream be able to hear them.

"Your so pretty my love.."

"I love you so much.."

//- End -\\

550+ words

Lol I'm speed running chapters cause I have another Christmas special I want to get out!

I hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions/ requests——>

BYEEE