Perfect

Requested by immalilsilhouetteo

Angst cause I can-

Dream has Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) which is a mental health condition where a person spends a lot of time worrying about flaws in their appearance. These flaws are often unnoticeable to others.

//- Third person (who would have guessed-) -\\

Ever since High school, Dream had struggled with body dysmorphia. When he was nineteen he got diagnosed with Body Dysmorphic Disorder, which he wasn't entirely surprised about but it still hurt. He still struggled with it- a lot actually. Ever since his face reveal he was feeling more insecure about his body and looks. He even began to feel insecure about his voice. He had family and friends around him who supported him as well as he recently new relationship with George.

Dream was absolutely shocked when George blurted out his feelings, obviously liking him back but not knowing how on Earth the beautiful male could love him.

George was beautiful; with a perfect smile, perfect lips, perfect beautiful brown eyes, his fluffy soft dark brunette hair and his just perfect body. Dream knew that everything about the brunette was perfect, and that the male didn't have any issues with his body. 

Dream on the other hand; his face was distorted and his teeth were a slight yellow colour, his hair was coarse, the skin around his waist was always left with marks from his clothes. The male knew that he had gained some weight, he was trying to get rid of the people saying that he was too skinny and unattractive but he did too much. And now whenever he looked into the mirror all he saw was a fat, disgusting, sad man who didn't deserve the lover that he had.

...

...

George on the other hand, he saw himself as an average person, but Dream? Oh to George; Dream was an Angel, a god, someone who was deserving of everything he wanted in the world and more.

To George, Dream was perfect.

His jawline was perfect, no matter what anyone else said.
His hair was soft and fluffy and just gorgeous.
His freckled made his face look gorgeous, and George often found himself counting his lovers freckles As the other slept.
The green eyes looked so natural and warm, being a safe space for George.
His hands were soft and just fit into George's perfectly.
His face was beautiful, and fit into his looks just perfect.
His outfit choice was beautiful, and fit with the others personality amazingly.
And finally the one thing that George absolutely adored about his lover, was his body in general. Dreams weight was never an issue to George, him loving the new found pudginess to his lovers thighs and stomach.

Basically to George, Dream was perfect, absolutely perfect.

...

But recently George had noticed certain changes in Dreams attitude and looks. Usually Dream wouldn't mind if George rubbed his stomach and thoughts when they were laying around or outside or just in their house, but now the blonde would hitch his breath and suck in his stomach, or pull George's hand away from the areas.
And the brunette noticed that Dream had gained some weight but as we just established, George didn't care. He couldn't give one.

Because in his eyes-

Dream

Is

Absolutely

Perfect.

//- George -\\

I am extremely worried about Dream. I know that he struggles with body Dysmorphia, which is extremely fine. He had been talking about getting contacts, braces or teeth whitening strips, going to the gym more and buying more healthy food. Dream doesn't need Contacts, braces or teeth whitening strips which was extremely worrying to me. I understand eating healthy but I noticed that he had gained some weight (which is fine. I don't care.)