Pregnancy

Requested by Celestial135

I have permission to change it to irl au so :)

I'm sorry if the images don't work, wattpads being weird :')

Mpreg- short for male pregnancy is a plot device in which men become pregnant. It's a fictional world where men, usually omegas, can get pregnant.

Dream: Omega
George: Alpha

Just Dreams pregnancy- (not child birth or past that just him and George going through the pregnancy)

Tw/cw: Throwing up

//- Dream -\\

I was becoming extremely ill. Every morning I'd throw up. I knew that it was possible for me to become pregnant, since I was an omega. Besides me and George had done.. things.. without any protection recently.

It could be that.

I panicked and thought about what it would be like for me and George to have children, or even just one.

I knew George wouldn't be angry at me, since we had been talking about having kids for a while now and that we had been together for about three years (since we had been married for three years.)

I decided to text George about it.

~ Bubba ~

Baby?
Are you still at the store?

Yeah
Just about to pay now
Why?
You feeling sick again?

No, I just think that.
I think I'm pregnant?
Could you pick up a test so we could see?

Of course I can Darling ❤️
I'll be home soon ok?
Don't worry
Everything will be ok
❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you bub

~~

I sighed and shut my eyes, imagining what would happen if I was actually pregnant. It would be amazing, having a child with George.

My heart raced at the thought and made me feel all fuzzy inside. I smiled to myself, but of course it was all ruined. A sickening feeling arose in my stomach causing me to run to the bathroom and throw my body over the toilet.

I was obviously throwing up and this only made my suspicions more likely to believe. After I was finished, I sat in the floor for a minute to regain my strength before getting back up and cleaning.
I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed, patiently waiting for George to get back.

//- Third Person ~ When George got back -\\

"My love! I'm back."

Dreams ears perked up at George's voice, smiling as he walked downstairs and jumping at his fiancé.

"Oh- hi baby."

George laughed and rubbed Dreams back with one hand. Dream let go of the hug as George reached down into his plastic bag. He pulled out a pregnancy test and passed it to Dream.

"You sure you wanna test this darling?"

"Yeah.. you won't be mad will you..? No matter what it says.?"