"I promise I'll start saying it more."

Irl ages

New relationship- like 2 months (idk if that's considered a new relationship but idc)

Angst ig- only a small amount
Lots of Fluff
(To make up for last chapter ig)

//- Dream -\\

I kissed George's head gently, hugging him closer to me as we watched young Sheldon on Netflix. George had picked the show, saying it was funny. George usually picked the shoes we would watch, which was fine. I wouldn't be able to decide if I had to pick.

"I love you George.."

I kissed the back of his head again. I knew he didn't like to say 'I love you' and that's fine. It's his choice and I understand he has trouble with dealing with his emotions.

"I-"

"George. It's fine. You don't need to say it."

I could see and hear George sigh and nod. It did kind of hurt that he couldn't say 'I love you' but I understand he had troubles with his feelings so it's fine, and I tell him he doesn't have to say it. I kissed his head gently and hugged him.

"I'm going for a shower ok?"

"Mhm. See you."

//- George -\\

I looked in sorrow as I watched Dream get up and leave for a shower. I sighed gently, leaning back into the soft cushions on the couch. I felt so bad for Dream. I know he needs to hear that people love him, to stop himself from overthinking. But I also know he doesn't like forcing people into stuff.
I need to start telling him I love him more. I don't want him getting hurt. I waited to hear him turn the shower off, before going upstairs to knock on the door of our bedroom.

"Dream, can I come inside?"

"Yeah sure."

I smiled softly and entered the room, seeing Dream sitting on the bed on his phone.

(Same man- that's a mood)

I walked over and layed on his bare chest. I gulped quietly as I began to softly kiss his cheek and neck.

(No. No smut. Naughty readers >:0 )

He chuckled softly, looking down at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I'm just showing you how much I, l-love you.."

I kissed his chest softly, hearing his breath hitch.

"Don't force yourself to say it George."

"No I'm not forcing myself to do anything. I promise. I want to say it. And I feel like you need to hear it more."

I kissed down his chest, to his stomach and then working my way back up to his cheeks.

"I-"

*kiss*

"Love-"

*kiss*

"You-"

*kiss*

"So-"

*kiss*

"So-"

*kiss*

"Much."

I could hear dream sniffle as I carried on speaking and kissing him. I assumed it was just because of a cold or something.

"I really do Dream."

*kiss*

"So much. You have absolutely no idea."

*kiss*

"I need to start saying it more. I know I do."

*kiss*

"I love yo-"

*sniffle*

"Wait- Dream love what's wrong- I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset!"

"No it's not that- it's just- no one has ever.. no one has ever said that to me before.. no one has never treated me like this before.."

"Oh love. I'm so sorry."

I cupped his cheek and kissed him again, this time on the lips. I smiled softly at him, turning us around so that he was on top of me this time. I pulled him into a hug, letting sleep engulf him as I gently ran my hand through his soft, curly golden brown locks.

"I love you so much Dream."

*kiss*

"I promise I'll start saying it more."

//- End -\\

This is considered lots of fluff to me. I'm tired man idk.

Hope you enjoyeddd

Next chapter is a request from my favourite reader/ writer Capybara_box
It's some blob Dream stuff. Idk yet.

Suggestions—->

BYEEE TJANKS FOR READING