Dancing Stream

Requested by the lovely Floractic

Go check them out they have some books and they're rly good. Do it rn 🔫

Anyway-

//- Dream -\\

"You guys wanna do a just dance stream?"

"Yeah sure. When?"

"In a couple of hours?"

"Yeah sure why not?"

Sapnap walked out of mine and George's shared room, presumably going downstairs to the kitchen.

I could feel George kiss my temple and grab my hands. He rubbed circles along them with his thumbs. I giggled and turned around, kissing his lips softly. He cupped my cheeks and kissed back.

"Love you.."

George mumbled before kissing me again, pulling me closer than before. We let go off each other and smiled.

"Cmon- we should get dressed for the stream. Knowing sapnap he'll come in in twenty minutes to say the stream is starting."

I giggled, getting up and going towards the wardrobe. I picked out just a plain tank top and some shorts. I walked into the connected bathroom and got changed.

//- During the Stream (dreams acc) -\\

"Ok guys! Today we're doing a just dance steam with George and Sapnap!"

George and Sapnap leapt into frame and waved excitedly. We all started laughing as we looked on YouTube for some just dance videos for us all to do.

To be honest there aren't a lot of trio videos so we just choose a duo one and we decided that since me and George were dating (the fans don't know) we would do the duo first and sapnap would be on his own.

We picked 'Timber' a classic just dance song/ video. We began getting ready to do it; we had no controllers since we were too lazy to download the app. The music started playing and the characters came on.

As the stream progressed we did multiple different songs, such as:

•Timber
•Rasputin
•What makes you beautiful
•Waka Waka

As of the last song we did (Waka Waka) George had fallen over and hit his ankle of the table in the living room. He was currently sitting on the couch as I sat next to him, rubbing his arm as Sapnap was pressing a cold compress onto his ankle.

"Ss.. ow ow ow.."

"It's ok.. I'm here, I love you."

I hugged him from behind, whispering into his ear;

"Bub it's ok.. I love you."

He nodded slowly, turning his head towards my own. Sapnap sighed, wrapping a small cloth around the cold compress and tying it to his ankle.

"See your ok bub.. thank you sap."

"It's alright dude. I'll go get us something to drink."

I nodded as Sapnap walked out, I looked back at the camera and then at George.
He hummed and grabbed my cheek and back, pulling me on to his lap.

"Bub- the stream..?"

"It's fine.. just want a kiss right now.."

I nodded, hesitantly leaning towards him. As I got closer, our lips met. I could feel George's arms on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Are you feeling better now?"

I spoke, giggling as we pulled away from the kiss. I assumed chat was spamming with messages right now; since we had given no warning or explanation to the kiss, nicknames and overall relationship we had.

George laughed as well, placing his forehead against my own and rubbing his hands up and down my back.

"Much thank you.. I love you."

"Love you too baby."

We looked up as Sapnap had made a retching noise in the doorway connecting the kitchen and living room/ lounge.

"Can you get a room..? Please-?"

"Oh please. As if you don't do this with Karl."

George spoke. Sapnap went bright red and muttered, walking back into the kitchen. I scoffed and got up off of George's lap.

"Ok guys- I guess we're gonna end the stream here? Big shocker me and George are in a relationship. Bye guys!"

I waved at the camera, as did George from the couch. I ended the stream, walking back over to George and sitting next to him.

"Guessing we're stuck down here until your ankles better?"

"Mhm."

I shrugged and layed back into George's chest, being careful of his ankle.

"By the way darling. You dance amazing."

I laughed, nuzzling into George's chest yet again.

"So do you George."

//- End -\\

750+ words

Like I said at the start of the chapter go check out Floractic
I looked on their acc and I read some of their stories. They are rly good :)

Hope you enjoyed

Suggestions——>

BYEEE