Love

Requested by Ghostbur_5

Image:

Lime/heated making out? Idk

Trans Dream! Ftm

Ftm: A person who transitions from "female-to-male," meaning a person who was assigned female at birth, but identifies and lives as a male

Btw! There is no age limit on figuring out you are transgender! Some find out really younge (around the age of two) and some find out later on in life!

lol my requests and stuff are all out of order- ✌️

//- Third person -\\

Since Dream was a teenager, around the age of thirteen, he knew that he was not comfortable assigned as a female. He thought that he was a boy, and knew he was deep down.

He was obviously scared to tell his mother and father, but when he did they supported him fully and even helped him with coming out to other family members and have testosterone (at the legal age).

The male couldn't be happier. He had supporting friends and family. He told everyone that he thought mattered.

All but George.

His perfect boyfriend.

He just didn't know how. Dream had gotten the top surgery needed, but not the bottom surgery as he was not ready. He was slightly scared in how the older of the two would react, but knew he had to tell him at some point.

Hell, George hadn't even seen Dream without a t-shirt on because of his surgery scars.

What can I say?

Dreams just a bit paranoid..

//- Dream -\\

"Hey baby.."

"Hi George. Are you ok?"

"Mhm. Fine. What you watching?"

I shrugged as George came and sat down next to me. He pulled my body towards his own and nuzzled the top of his head into my hair.

"Eh i dunno, something random on YouTube."

He hummed and moved his head, snatching the remote off of me and turning me around. He paused the video on YouTube and pulled me into a deep loving kiss. I melted into it, moving up his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

I didn't expect the kiss to go on for as long as it did and I didn't expect George to move his lips down to my neck. My breath hitched as I could feel him sucking and kissing my tanned neck.

I let out a soft shaky moan and clutched onto the back of George's shirt.

He then kissed me again, but this time shoving his tongue into my mouth and exploring every inch.
His tongue then danced with mine, making me let out a muffled moan against his lips.

(Does that sound weird...? I dunno I have sch tmr dude I'm tired-)

My stomach fell as George began to slowly rub my hips and my thighs, making me become extremely self conscious and paranoid.

(Because I'm paranoid! Of things I can't avoid! Just like me need-
No? Bad time? Ok ok sorry I'm leaving.)

"Is this ok, my beautiful boy? Can I take these off?"

I could tell he was referencing to my shorts as he gently pulled on the waistband. I shook my head and removed my arms from where they lay on George's shoulders.

"Oh- I'm sorry. I should have asked. I understand if you're not ready for that kind of step yet."

I looked at George and could see him smiling at me, making me feel even more guilty about not being able to tell him about me. I decided that this was the time i could and began to find the words.

"It- it's not that I'm uncomfortable it's just.."

I squeezed my eyes shut tight and strengthened the grip I hand on my own forearm. I could feel George's hand on my shoulder, and his calm and comforting voice fill my ears.

"It's ok lovely. Take your time.."

I nodded, still having my eyes shut and took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"I- I'm transgender.. i was born female and now I'm male.. and if that's not ok then I can leave if you want me to!"

"Hey, Honey. Why would I want you to leave? I love you no matter what and I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to tell me."

I opened my eyes and smiled, looking at George as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Oh honey. Why are you crying?"

"I'm just glad you accept me.. I was always so scared to tell you.."

"Oh hon. Of course I accept you. I love you no matter what."

I nodded and pulled George back into a hug, nuzzling my face into his chest as he rubbed my back. The force of the hug caused George's body to fall backwards into the arm of the couch, but we didn't care.
George smiled and kissed me again, only this time the kiss was short lived and sweet.

"Thank you for telling me love. Do you have the surgeries yet or no?"

"I've had the top surgery, but not the bottom one.."

"Ah ok.. that's why you didn't want to do anything more?"

"Yeah.. just until I have it you know..?"

George nodded and rubbed the bottom of my back, moving his hands up and down in a repeated motion. I smiled and kissed George's lips again, softly and gently before cuddling my body up to his.

We lay there for ages, only being able to focus on each other.

//- End -\\

920+ words

Some fluff to make up for the last chapter- 😭
Guys no requests to kill patches or ill get killed-

I hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions/ requests——>

BYEEE