Our child (rewrite)

Requested by Ghostbur_5

I felt rly tight leaving their chapter rly short when the request was rly long so here we are!

Image incase it doesn't show:

Mpreg: short for male pregnancy is a plot device in which men become pregnant

Mpreg: short for male pregnancy is a plot device in which men become pregnant. It's a fictional world where men, usually omegas, can get pregnant.

Dream: omega
George: Alpha
SapNap (he's alive omgg): Alpha

//- Third person -\\

"Darling, you did so good.."

The blonde underneath the brunette just hummed, obviously exhausted and over stimulated from the activities. George smiled down at the younger and kissed the back of his neck softly.

"Cmon bub. Let's get you cleaned up."

Dream nodded gently, allowing George to wrap his hands around his waist and carry him into the bathroom. George ran a bath for the two and cleaned them both up, moving the sponge gently across Dreams body. Dream meanwhile, was sitting in the bath trying to not fall asleep from exhaustion and relaxation.

When the two were cleaned up, they got dressed (George helped Dream again) and then changed the sheets. The two lay in bed together and instantly fell asleep.

A couple of weeks after the two were sitting on the couch, watching some random Disney film that Dream had put on. Obviously George had decided to let Dream put it on and watched it with him. Suddenly, the younger of the two began to feel sick. Like extremely sick.

Dream rushed up to the bathroom and began to throw up everything he had eaten that morning (which wasn't actually a lot- because he was feeling sick when he woke up).
George had followed close behind Dream and was now rubbing his back as he continued to throw up. Dream began to have tears spill down his face, as he just continued to throw up spit at this point.

When he finally stopped throwing up, he cleaned out his mouth and nuzzled his head into George's shoulder, who was sitting beside him anyway.

"Love, you need to go to the hospital or something.."

The olders words made Dream panic- since he had taken a pregnancy test which turned out to be positive. He was extremely nervous to tell George about the test, since the two hadn't really talked about having children.

"Dream-? That's it. I'm taking you to the hospital."

"No- George it's fine don't worry!"

"No Dream. Cmon."

Dream sighed and allowed George to pull him to the car and drive him to the hospital. It was extremely uncomfortable for Dream to be in that car ride, not knowing what George would do when he figured out Dream was pregnant.

//- George ~ At the doctors -\\

"So what's up with him? He's been sick for ages."

I could see that Dream was really nervous, which made me frown. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly.

"Clay is pregnant. He is about two weeks along now."

What.

I know that we had recently had sex without protection, but surely Dream knew he was pregnant.
Otherwise why else would he have been so upset about me bringing him here.

"George..?"

"Thank you sir, Dream let's go."

//- Third Person ~ In the car -\\

"Why didn't you tell Me? You clearly knew. Otherwise why else would you have tried to stop me!?"

"I'm sorry George! I wanted to tell you-"

"But you didn't!"

Dream was shocked. George had never interrupted him, especially not during an argument.

He huffed and began to drive, not speaking no matter how much dream tried to speak to him.

"George- where are we going?"

"I am going to Sapnaps. You are going back home."

"What..?"

<No matter how much Dream begged for George to not leave, he did anyway. George drove all the way to sapnaps and gave Dream the keys, leaving Dream alone.

George stayed at sapnaps house for about a week, not wanting to speak to Dream for the first 3 days.

Dream was extremely upset, and didn't know what to do. The two didn't speak for the entire week, but suddenly George showed back up at the house>

*knock*

George waited on the front porch of his house, waiting for dream to answer. When Dream did answer, George's heart ached.

His eyes had dark circles underneath them and his hair was matted.

"What?"

"Can we talk..?"

"Sure I guess.."

George nodded as Dream came out of the front door, standing on the front porch with his arms folded.

"Listen- I'm really sorry for leaving. I shouldn't have left or been angry at you for  not telling me!"

"Yeah you shouldn't have! You know how hard it was after you left George?! I thought you were actually leaving me!"

"I'm really sorry- I realised that I shouldn't have treated you like that, and I'm glad you're pregnant!"

Dream sighed and looked up at George as he rubbed the back of his neck. Dream sighed again and told George he could come in.

"Listen George, I know you're sorry but you scared me. I understand that you were upset and I'm sorry for not telling you. So we were both in the wrong and I say we just forgive each other."

"Yeah, thank you darling.. I'm glad you forgive me.."

Dream nodded and walked towards George, hugging his lover tightly, as if he'd leave again.

"Please don't leave again.."

//- End -\\

900+ words

I hope this was an improvement from the original of this chapter!

I hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions/ requests——>

BYEEE