Shopping

Requested by Floractic

Basically Dream and George go to different malls/ shopping centres to buy each other gifts.

One chapter away!!

//- Third person -\\

Dream and George.

Two famous YouTubers.
Who were dating.

The two had met up last year and got together six months after George moved in. To be honest the two couldn't be any more happier, just enjoying being with each other at every given moment.

Currently SapNap, their best friend and forever third wheel, was driving them to two different malls/ shopping centres so the two could buy each other gifts.
It was Dreams idea, giving both himself and George a budget of $1110. They had mutually decided to go to separate malls so that they couldn't see what was being bought for the other.
They both had credit cards with only $1110 on each, knowing that if they were to go over the budget the card would decline. The two had no exact time limit, just having to call SapNap when their card ran out.

SapNap pulled up to the first shopping centres parking lot and parked up quite quickly, turning back to Dream and George; who were sitting together in the back seats.

"Alright, which one of you is getting out now?"

George and Dream both looked at each other, George smiling and undoing his seatbelt. He kissed Dreams cheek softly, squeezing his hand as he got out.
SapNap and dream waved at George as he walked away and towards the door of the shopping centre, restarting the car and driving to the next.
It didn't take long as there were multiple different shopping malls in the same general area, SapNap just telling Dream to call him when he was done.

//- George -\\

I walked away from the car where Dream and SapNap were, a list, my phone and card in my jacket pockets. I smiled, knowing exactly what I was going to get Dream. I knew I had no exact time limit, but it made it easier knowing what I was looking for. I pulled out a piece of paper and looked on it, having written a list:

~ Cat toys (for Patches because Dream loves her)
~ Necklaces/ chains (one of his favourites)
~ Rings (because there his favourite type of jewellery)
~ A phone case (since the back of his phones busted)
~ Wired headphones (just because he's been saying he really likes them)

I don't know how I'd fit all of that into that budget but I'll make it work. I first walked to a pet store, going straight to the cat isle. I looked around, seeing a bunch of different cat toys that Dream would instantly pick out and buy. I tried to put myself into Dreams head and immediately began picking out the things I could imagine Dream buying. I walked to the till, smiling at the cashier as she rang up my purchase. I also bought a bag from the house so I didn't need to buy one, smiling as I shoved everything into the bag.
The total was: $84
This left me with: $1026

Next I walked to a electronic store, trying to find some wired headphones and phone cases. I knew that they would not take the most out of my budget, the rings would take the most. Anyway-
I walked in and looked around, it not being difficult for me to find the headphones and I walked around trying to find the phone cases. When I found the phone cases I looked for the best one I could, trying to find one that I knew Dream would like. I eventually settled on a white and green gradient phone case with light pink hearts scattered around it. I smiled, knowing that Dream would love it.
I went and payed, waiting for the total.
The total was: $79
This left me with: $947