Reversed Roles

My own idea

Picture incase it doesn't work:

Basically just Dream being the one who gets rly flustered and George being the one who flirts a lot

Basically just Dream being the one who gets rly flustered and George being the one who flirts a lot. From the magic of me being the author
Their dating and live with sapnap.

Just some rly corney but sweet things I wrote.

//- Third person -\\

Dream and George.

Overly flirty and easily flustered.

But..

What if?

What if the roles were reversed?

What if Dream was easily flustered and George was the overly flirty?

Fun right?

Let's see what happens! Cause I can!

//—\\

"George! You want something to eat?"

"Eh- cake?"

"Oh- I'm sorry we don't have any in. I could make us some?"

"Why? There's some cake right here."

Dream turned his head towards George, who was standing behind him. Instead of answering verbally George ran his hands around Dreams ass gently.  This caused dream to turn a bright red and freeze, his breath hitching.

"Sorry.. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No it's fine.. it feels nice."

"Oh? Well. I'll just carry on then."

Even though George was shorter than Dream, he was extremely flirty anyway. The younger male enjoyed the feeling of George's hands where they were.

During the day, Dream had to play some Minecraft for a video. George knew this and was leaving Dream alone. That was until he got bored. He wanted to see his boyfriend. Wanted to kiss and hug him.

Do you know what he did?

He went into his boyfriends room and stood behind his chair, kissing the others neck and the  back of his head. When the younger noticed (didn't take long) he moved his head forward slightly and flushed a deep red.

"Aw baby. You embarrassed or something?"

"No.. 'm just- why you giving me so much attention?"

"Cause I love you?"

The brunette pulled his boyfriend's chair towards him and turned it around, making the younger move up to make room for the older. When the two realised that they couldn't both sit together, George picked up the golden brunette and placed him onto his lap.

This obviously cause the other to blush extremely and tried to get away (obviously not wanting to but just feeling really flustered) but George stopped him by pulling him into a short sweet kiss.

"Don't move bub. Stay here."

//- end -\\

490+ words

Kinda based off of IRL but not? Idk.
Rly short and fluffy

I hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions/requests——>

BYEE