Accidental

Requested by the GOD of suggestions Capybara_box

Go check them out rn 🔫

Dreamnotnap cause yh i can.

//- Sapnap -\\

Me, dream and George all sat on the couch; watching some random show on Netflix. An idea popped into my head as Dream nuzzled himself into my chest.

"Guys? Do you want to stream today?"

"We can yeah. In the same room or on vc?"

"In the same room. If your comfortable with that love."

Dream nodded, being tired from lack of sleep. I kissed Dreams head, grabbing my phone and going on twitter.

Sapnap:

Irl Stream later with George and Dream!!
Maybe around 3pm est. Keep an eye out!

I pressed send, letting everyone know that we were streaming. People knew we were all in a relationship but no one had seen Dreams face. Dream had asked to keep it that way for a while and me and George both respected his wish.

"Ok it's posted. I said we'd stream around 3 so we have time to get some more sleep in. Especially you Dream."

He hummed in appreciation and turned around to hug me. I graciously excepted the hug, pulling George into it as well.

//- 3pm -\\

"HI CHAT!"

Me and George yelled simultaneously.

Chat began flooding with messages such as;

'hiii!!'

'Dreamnotnap is back!!'

'Hellooo'

'How are you all??'

And many messages different and similar to those. Dream was sitting out of frame and stuck his hand in to wave. Chat started saying hi to Dream as well as he said hi back.

"Ok chat! This is a chatty or question stream. So ask questions about anything!"

Chat started flooding with questions; me and George both trying to keep up.

The stream had been going on for about 3 hours now and we were all becoming tired. We said to chat that we'd answer a few more questions and then leave. One of the finally questions we got was;

'Hi!! What's your favourite picture of you all together doing something you love? Btw I love you all so much and I'm so happy your in a relationship!'

"Well hi to you too, to be honest I don't know what my favourite picture is. What about you sap?"

"Mhm.. I've got one, let me just find it."

I began scrolling through my camera roll on my pc, trying to find the picture so I could share it.

"Ah! Found it!"

Before evening thinking, I pressed screen share, showing a picture of me, George and Dream at the fairgrounds. We were standing in front of the largest ride there and also behind one of those little picture frames. The ones with face holes so you could stick your head in.

Chat started spamming with messages but one caught my eye.

'Wait is this a Dream face reveal?'

I wasn't the only one who had caught site of the message, now all of chat was messaging about it. I looked over at George, then at Dream- or where Dream was. He'd ran off. I felt so bad. My heart ached.

I got out of my chair to go and find Dream. George ended the stream and followed close behind. We first ran into his room, seeing him sitting on his bed with patches in his lap. My heart sank at the sight of him and I began walking over.

"Baby I'm so so sorry.. I completely forgot. My mind went blank. We can ask chat not to say anything or not put it anywhere. I-"

"Sap it's fine. It's too late anyway it's everywhere."

He gave me his phone, unlocking it. The picture of Dreams face all over twitter. There were so many, which was shocking given the amount of time that it had been out for. I smiled meekly and sat next to him.

"I'm so sorry love.. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It's fine.. I was going to face reveal anyway."

He nuzzled his head into my chest, as he had done a few hours prior. I kissed his head and watched as George sat next to him as well.

"Should we say something? Or post a picture."

"Yeah sure. Sap you take it but just take it on my phone."

I nodded and took a picture of us all sitting on Dreams bed, we were all smiling. Dream then took my phone off of me and wrote a caption.

Dream

*insert image*

Ig this is the Dream face reveal. Bye.

I laughed at the caption, kissing his head as he posted it. We all sat together slowly falling asleep.

At least he forgave me..

//- End -\\

790+ words

WHEYY an update before I go to school! Lol

Capy I hope you enjoyed it!!

Suggestions——>
(No smut/NSFW please! Lime is ok but not that! :>)

BYEEE