Dressing room

Prompt; Dream and George go shopping for some new clothes for Dream. They stumble upon a clothes shop that Dream frequently visits.
Dream tries some stuff on for George.

/\ ~ Dream ~ /\

Me and George walked around the shopping mall, looking around at the different clothing shops. We stumbled upon a shop I frequently visited before Sapnap and George moved into my house. I grabbed George's hand, making him swiftly turned my way.

"What's up love?"

"Can we go in that store? Please!"

Yeah of course we can?"

"Thank you!"

I pulled George into the store, noticing George's eyes widen in shock at the clothes around the massive, LED lit room.

"Have a look around love, then we can go try everything on."

"Thank you!"

I walked around the room, picking up certain items of clothing such as skirts, shirts and crop tops. Eventually I went back to George and showed him the clothes I had picked out.
His eyes widen, and nodded gently.

"We can go try them on?"

"Yes please."

We walked towards the dressing rooms, George sitting down on the couch nearest to my dressing room, allowing me to get changed.

I went in and changed into a black T-shirt and a pair of white cargos . I spun in the mirror, smiling as I told George to come and see. He pulled back the curtain and turned a bright crimson red. He smiled gently.

"Baby you look so pretty. Your definitely buying that."

I chuckled; my cheeks turning a pinkish tint from the compliment. He kissed my forehead and let me go and get changed.

The next outfit was a pair of dark blue jeans and a cream and light brown striped shirt.
George had the same reaction.

It was like that with every single outfit I came out with. George ended up convincing me to buy all of them.

//- End -\\

I got lazy so 300+ words.

Thanks for reading!!

Suggestion —>