Back to school

Requested by Floractic

Image:

Their in a mr beast video cause i can-

//- Third person -\\

George and Dream were currently filming a YouTube video with Mr Beast (or Jimmy), and were going through all of the grades of school.

The two had made it through first to fourth grade, and were now in the fifth grade. The people left were Dream, George, Jimmy, Kris (I think that's how you spell her name? She changed it so idk), Sapnap, Chandler and Karl.

"Ok guys, time to do some math."

The teacher (who was called Mrs Baker) began to talk about how to multiply fractions. Dream was actually doing pretty ok, and George- not so much. He was mainly struggling with the maths part of the lessons but Dream helped him to get through it.

Then- it was time for a test. The teacher handed out the tests and began to explain the rules;

"If you are caught talking then you get a zero, if you are caught looking at other people's work then you get a zero. If you take too long on a question then please move on.
When you are finished please just put your head on the desk and sit in silence."

Everyone nodded and started the test, the test being about history and maths since that was the only thing the group had learnt.

Dream was the first to finish, watching George tap his pen against the table as he tried to think.

When everyone was finished, they marked their tests and figured out who had failed. The failing was if you missed two or more questions or got two or more questions wrong you were out, and were pelted with eggs.

The people who got out were Chandler, Karl and George.
Chandler missed one question and got two history questions wrong.
Karl missed two questions, which were one history and one maths.
George missed three questions, two math and one history. 

"Ok- you three need to get pelted with eggs."

The three stood against a back wall, waiting impatiently for the punishment that awaited them. The three were pelted with eggs, and afterwards were comforted by their friends/ lovers (George was comforted by Dream and Karl was comforted by Sapnap).

"Are you ok? Sorry if I threw them too hard.."

"I'm fine Dream- don't worry."

The two shared a quick kiss before Dream had to go back and do some more classes. George supported Dream as best as he could and when Dream got out he didn't throw any eggs.
Dream got out in the tenth grade, because he couldn't do algebra,

he hated algebra.

I mean doesn't everyone?

//- End -\\

460+ words

Sorry this was really short I had absolutely no idea what to do for this one 😭

I hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions/ requests——>

BYEEE