Eventually

My own idea :0

Dream is the one who hasn't fallen in love yet and George is the one who is in love.

The picture keeps disappearing but it's basically temporary one sided love

//- Third person -\\

When Dream knew that George had gotten his Visa, he was over the moon. He showed George his face and was so happy that He was finally going to meet him best friend of seven years and he couldn't be any happier.

George was also excited, when he got his Visa. But including excitement, he was nervous. You see, when Dream showed George his face; it made George fall more in love with his best friend. He had fallen in love with Dreams personality, and his looks only added to the amount of love George had for him.

Now- George was on the plane to Florida and was contemplating whether or not Dream would like him back. He wondered what life would be like if Dream didn't like him back. Would their friendship stay the same or would it fall apart? George imagined it as best he could:

//- If Dream didn't like George (in George's mind) -\\

"George. What's wrong with you lately? You've been very weird around me since you moved in.."

George rubbed the back of his neck and spoke quietly.

"Dream.. I really really like you.. I'm sorry if this makes anything awkward."

"What..? George I'm sorry I don't- I don't like you like that.."

Ouch. That hurt. George's eyes welled with tears as he looked down at the ground, staring at his feat. Dream began to speak again, George completely blocking it out and walking away from him, going upstairs.

George wasn't entirely sure what Dream had said but had heard something about: 'I don't think we should be friends..'
This made George's heart ache as he lay down in his bed for ages after.

//—\\

That image that George had made in his head made his heart ache, because the last thing he wanted was to stop being Dreams friend.

To get rid of the image he began to think about what would happen if Dream did like George back, which was obviously what George was hoping for:

//- If Dream liked George back (in George's head) -\\

"George? Are you ok?"

Dream was currently rubbing George's back, in a soft, circular motion. This made the others heart melt as he began to speak.

"I just- I really like you.. as more than a friend.."

"So you want to be- like with me?"

George hummed and looked over at Dream cautiously, worried about what would happen.

"I- I like you too George.."

"Wait- really?!"

Now the younger hummed, smiling at the other. George smiled broadly and engulfed the other into a hug, feeling the Floridian nuzzle his face into his shoulder.

//—\\

The new scenario that had been made up in the brunettes head was much more closer to the brunettes hopes as he had to put his seat belt on since his plane was landing.

As the plane landed, Dream had parked up at the airport and walked inside, holding a whiteboard with George's name on it.

Dream was- afraid to fall in love, distancing himself from anyone who was or could fall in love with him or make him fall in love. He had a really bad past relationship with his ex-girlfriend and had refused to fall in love again.

George on the other hand had never fallen in love, and when he figured it out he was he was so happy that it was Dream who he had fallen in love with.

I wonder what would happen between the two when they move in together?

Well- I guess we'll never know.

//- End -\\

700+ words

I have no ideas- lol

Also- for the 100 chapter I was thinking of doing a QnA? If you would like to leave a question then please leave it on this paragraph! (You don't need to it was just an Idea! Also pls nothing too personal Ty)

If there are enough questions, I'll put it on the end of the 100th chapter :)
If there aren't enough I'll just answer the actual questions.

I hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions——>

BYEEE