District 6: Male- Izé Locke

ATellingMind

IZE LOCKE

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Izé has black hair that reaches his shoulders and has sharp, brown eyes. His body is lean, but toned, making him agile. He prefers to wear sweatpants and tank tops, or any clothes easy to move in. The side of his fingers on his left hand are tattooed with three words. On his index finger it reads 'Present,' on his middle finger it reads 'Past,' and on his ring finger read 'Future.'

PERSONALITY: Izé usually stays quiet in conversations, keeping his thoughts to himself unless he is spoken to or he has strong feelings about the topic. He likes to hunt with his bow and often takes at least one of his younger brothers with him when he does. His mostly blank expression hides his true feelings and intentions, but once he becomes close with someone it's like he's a different person. He cares deeply about his family and close friends, and is much more joyful around them. His three younger brothers give him strength, so he one of his hopes is that one day he'll be able to provide them with all that they need.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Bow and Arrow

LIFESTYLE: He lives in a stressful household - his parents are sick, and none of his brothers are older than ten, making him responsible for many thing. He delivers packages on foot as a job to scrape a living, goes hunting for food whenever possible, and gives most of what he earns to his parents and siblings. One day, he hopes to have a family of his own, living happily with everyone he loves and cares about. But on the other side, he could care less about all others.

TOKEN: A handmade tricolored bracelet from his 3 younger brothers. He received it as a gift for his 15th birthday. It's made of green, yellow, and black cloth.