Task One: Q&A

Due to a PM from almost all of you with questions that are very similar to each other, I decided instead of answering the same question 26 times, I will post them in this chapter. If you still have a question that isn't on here yet, don't be afraid to PM me or comment on this chapter, seeing how other people will most likely have the same question as you.

You can ask questions up to 24 hours before the deadline.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Do we have an obligation to write in either first or third person?

A: Either one is fine, just stick to them though. We don't want any second person stories or anything crazy.

Q: You told us we can't use a character from the book as our tribute, but what about as a supporting character?

A: There shouldn't be any characters of Suzanne Collins that are even alive during the 23rd annual Hunger Games. Haymitch was 16 when he won the 50th Hunger Games, and everyone (except maybe President Snow, who knows how old he is?) isn't born yet at this time.

Q: For the interview prompt, which Gamemaker is asking the questions, and do we have to involve them in writing it?

A: Rohe will be hosting the interviews, but you don't have to involve her other than using her character as the host. You don't have to contact her on Wattpad, just read her character's bio and hop to it!

Q: Are there any ballots or deaths this round? If so, can you explain how we are supposed to use them? I read the rules several times, but I'm still a little unsure of the specifics.

A: There are no ballots or in-entry deaths in this round. These will be better explained in Task Two, when we will use them for the first time.

Q: When we submit our entries through email, do we still indent our paragraphs, or do we keep them aligned to the left completely?

A: Your entries will be going straight into a Wattpad chapter in this book once the Gamemaker's receive and score them. My suggestion is to write them in a book on Wattpad that is dedicated to the S.A. Games and then just copy and paste them into an email and make sure to fix any spacing issues or anything like that. But I would say align them to the left, if you would.

Q: Is it possible for tributes to get bonuses? i.e. Turning in first, least deaths, etc.

A: The only Bonuses that will be given are listed in their respective chapter.

Q: Who's pulling the ballots from the reaping ball if we write for the Reaping prompt?

A: I wasn't planning on a Gamemaker pulling names out of the reaping ball, seeing they were all in the room watching the reapings take place. My suggestion would be to make an Effie-like character as a representative from the Capitol.

Q: If we are making a personal book with our entries, can we post our first task now or should we wait until it is posted on here first?

A: I think you are fine to post it whenever you want. If you all would share a link of your competition books through a PM, I will add them to my S.A. Games reading list and hopefully get you all more reads (not like I have a million followers or anything though c:)

Didn't see your question on here? Comment below or PM me!