Task Four: Q&A

Q: Is the sponsorship package this round based off of the total rankings last round?

A: Yes, Percy, Naveen, and Ian will receive the sponsorship packages.

Q: Do we have to only choose one?

A: Yes, only one of the options may be included.

Q: When it said "Deaths: 4" does that mean only four will be remaining, or only four die?

A: Four will die.

Q: What can I do to improve my score?

A: All of you are the top writers, so we are expecting big things. My biggest suggestion would be to take your writing seriously and polish it as much as you can before you send it in. Don't just write it and send it the night before.

Q: Will those that are sponsored receive task entry feedback?

A: Yes, you will receive it through a PM. They will come soon.

Q: If we're in the mountains already, do we have to move?

A: No, it is up to you whether you want to stay in the mountains or move to the marshlands.

Q: If the mist were to freeze our tribute, is it deadly? Or would the tribute just be frozen for a little while?

A: That is up to you. A large part of this contest is taking creative liberty with our tasks. We have given you all the basic outline, now it is up to you to fill in the gaps and come up with a creative, riveting story that deserves our praises.