TASK SIX: The End Has Come

Harry sits completely alone in the vast room that was bustling with activity only a week ago. The screens have all gone dark other then the odds board, still declaring the lone victor's name in bold letters. He stands and approaches it, his shoulders stooped and his enthusiasm gone. The activities of the past six weeks flashes through his memory, highlighting those things that he would cherish.

This has been his first Games, and unfortunately his last.

He moves to the doorway and waves his hand over a sensor next to it, causing the lights to go out and plunging the room into darkness.

The Starving Artist Games has ended, once and for all.

_______________________________________

THE TASK:

Welcome to the Final Round, and the last task that I, Harrington Octavious, will ever give you. Being the finals, you must write the epilogue of your character. This can occur anywhere after five years from the end of the first (and last) S.A. Games. Your character must have won the game, and in the entry you must include ONE flashback to the games. This doesn't necessarily have to be of you winning, but it needs to be from Task Five and onwards, meaning you can include anyone alive in the previous task that didn't make it to this final.

The deadline for this task is August 6th, 2015 at 8pm CT

For this task, you have a 1200 word limit.

Good luck!