District 10: Male- Ragnar Wyatt

CameronRickard

RAGNAR WYATT

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Ragnar has rough, curly chestnut hair that is tousled from working in the fields all day. He has tan skin and bright emerald eyes. His built is athletic, bulky, and defined from plowing in the fields. He wears earthy tones and thin clothes that cover his entire body to avoid the harmful sun.

PERSONALITY: Ragnar is clever, resourceful, and loyal. He is by nature a passionate leader because he is the oldest of his six siblings. It has also taught him to become patient and level headed when faced with a challenge. Both his father and his fiance passed away and it caused Ragnar to become focused and driven. He worked hard in the fields and has a can do attitude. He picks up extra hours by offering to help the older men in the fields.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Crossbow with bayonet

LIFESTYLE: Ragnar's lifestyle is rough. He has 6 siblings that he has to provide for. He wakes up before the sun to to work and doesn't stop until it goes down. His main goal is to do ANYTHING to survive and provide for his family. A couple times a week he goes to the local bar to fight for money. And when he gets home he makes dinner for his family, tucks everyone in, and then goes to bed himself. He wakes up and does it all over again.

TOKEN: A man carrying a large boulder up a hill carved into firm hide. He carries it in his pocket to constantly remind him that life is an uphill battle, but once you get to the top it's worth it.