Meet the Gamemakers: Esmeralda Noh

-Iuhno

CHARACTER NAME: Esmeralda (Mer) Noh

AGE: 26

STATUS: She's previously working in the genetic mutation lab for four years, and has been a Gamemaker for five.

SPECIALTY: Mer is obsessed with beasts. She always wants to create new species of deadly mutts and put them into the arena.

PERSONALITY: The first time she went to the genetic mutation lab, she was just following her mother who worked there. She was curious, and so she asked to join them when she hit 17 years old. Being the last child in the family and the youngest at the lab, she has became quite childish. She is ecstatic and easily impressed, but she tends to go on a rampage when she's under pressure. Then she decided to join The Hunger Games Gamemakers, and she began to learn her place, but old habits die hard and she still loves to incorporate her "children" in the games.

SPONSORSHIP: Mer always finds a liking to a tribute that has 'wild quality' who doesn't mind eating raw meat and killing their companion. Preferably a male, because she secretly admires them as if they are from another planet. She has a thing for District 4 because she's always fascinated with fish and shells.