District 13 Female: Wendy Mathews

Nyiriak_Anyuon

WENDY MATHEWS

AGE: 16

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Wendy has dark brown hair and her eyes are a mixture of dark blue and grey, (she got her eyes from her mother). Her skin is slightly more sun-kissed than the average District 13 citizen because she loves to sneak out from underground and go spying. She is usually covered in dirt and often wears torn clothes in order to blend in with her surrounding. She stands at 5'4", shorter than most of her friends but that doesn't bother her. Because of her habits of sneaking around and spying on people and other districts, she's fit and is a very fast runner.

PERSONALITY: No one is more curious than Wendy and sometimes this is a downfall for her. When she sees something interesting, she goes after it and investigates it. She's also very opinionated, but smart and can talk her way out of bad situations. She loves figuring out how things work and would often be seen lurking around District 13 nuclear weaponry centre. She is rash and bold and hates the fact that the Capitol has sent her District into hiding like mall rats. Her older brother was killed in the games before District 13 gained their independence and stopped participating in the games, and so she has a vendetta against the Capitol. Her ultimate goal is to see the Capitol suffer and for District to live the way they want.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: swords, daggers, a staff and anything she can get her hands on, really

LIFESTYLE: Wendy is a spy by night a an apprentice nurse by day. After the Capitol led all the other Districts to falsely believe that District 13 was destroyed, she couldn't bear to live underground for the rest of her life. She would sneak out at night and explore the area around her and sometimes hunt. Some nights, she would travel as far as District 12 and spy on them as well. She dreams of becoming a secret agent one day.

TOKEN: a small pocket watch given to her by her brother before he left for the games