District 7: Male- Teagan Standards

TheRandomBookLion

TEAGAN STANDARDS

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Teagan has short brown hair that he constantly has kept on the messy side, with a small scruff to compliment his electric blue eyes. He has a muscular build but might be on the smaller side only standing at 5'7. He has tan skin from constantly working in the trees and has built good strength his his calves and forearms from climbing.

PERSONALITY: Teagan is the lighthearted and fun one of the group. He knows how to make a person smile on their bad day and can have you laughing in seconds of meeting him. But when his name was pulled to be in the Hunger Games, everything changed. The once nice guy attitude had to be pulled aside if he planned on surviving. When he's nervous he has a bad habit to shake and no matter what he can't stand still. With an intelligent eye and street smarts he's a sure competition.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Ax or Crossbow

LIFESTYLE: After the death of his mother, Teagan was left to care for his two younger brothers. They're his whole world and if anything were to happen to them he'd be lost. Teagan being the only supporter is less wealthy than most for District 7. He spends his days doing long hours and hoping that one day he'd find his perfect match. And with his good looks and witty charm that's not something he has to worry about too much. Teagan hopes too much and is far more optimistic than he should be. And in places like this, those things get you killed.

TOKEN: A leather necklace that his Mother gave him on her deathbed. It's one of the only things he has left of hers since he was forced to sell most of her belongings.