TASK THREE: Scores

Harry stood up, stretching his arms high above his head and sighing. It has been another successful day in the arena. He walked over to Mer's station, smiling at the Gamemaker.

"Those were some powerful mutts Mer," he said with a grin. "They were almost too powerful. You've caused our tributes to go into hiding."

Mer's bottom lip stuck out. "That's not my fault. They killed my babies!"

Claire, listening to the conversation from the other side of the Gamemaker's circle, rolled her eyes. Into the headset, she said, "What did you expect Mer? That they would frolic with your mutts?"

Mer glared in her direction. "Azrael almost did. Mirmah did well," she said, clapping.

Harry chuckled. "Well Mer, please bring the cameras up. It's time to look at the scores.

_________________________________

Before I post the scores, we have some task bonuses to give out! And a lot of 'em!

BEST MUTT: District 1: Azrael Thanatos with seductive Mirmah and the rest of her pack.

MOST COORDINATED TRIBUTES: Ember Ross (District 7) and Percy Cole (District 4) both had Percy have a panic attack at the Flocks.

BEST QUOTE: "'I could have sworn that I already saw her die,' Naveen said as he thought back to her exploding off of her platform into a torrent of blood and guts that didn't seem to match her body size.

'Guess that was someone else,' Percy said as he examined the head.

'I'd think I'd remember whose ear landed on me...'"

-NAVEEN AHMED: DISTRICT 13

Each of these tributes will receive an added point on their score in the rankings and will still count when we sort out who is going to be voted upon this round. Ten of you will be put up for votes later today, and eight of you will be eliminated. And, to add a twist, the Gamemakers will be able to choose one of those eight to save. Good luck!

_________________________________

DISTRICT 1 MALE- AZRAEL THANATOS 10 [2]

DISTRICT 3 FEMALE- ELYSIA AMBROSE 10 [4]

DISTRICT 3 MALE- ALISTAIR PRAGUE 10 [0]

DISTRICT 4 FEMALE- LAYLA GREENTHORN 11 [2]

DISTRICT 4 MALE- PERCY COLE 12 [4]

DISTRICT 5 FEMALE- AKARI OKADA 12 [1]

DISTRICT 5 MALE- IAN NIGHY 13 [6]

DISTRICT 6 FEMALE- VIBIA LIGHTWOOD 7 [0]

DISTRICT 7 FEMALE- EMBER ROSS 8 [0]

DISTRICT 7 MALE- TEAGAN STANDARDS 9 [2]

DISTRICT 8 FEMALE- VALORA HAYES 7 [2]

DISTRICT 8 MALE- CEDAR STOCKHOLM 8 [3]

DISTRICT 11 FEMALE- MAE FOSTER 8 [1]

DISTRICT 12 FEMALE- ACADIA HART 8 [3]

DISTRICT 12 MALE- ELIAS VECTOR 0 [4]

DISTRICT 13 FEMALE- WENDY MATHEWS 7 [2]

DISTRICT 13 MALE- NAVEEN AHMED 12 [2]