District 5: Male- Ian Nighy

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

IAN NIGHY

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Ian does not make for a highly intimidating opponent. He has a lean body, but with strong shoulders and an added few inches to his height to make him stand just a little bit above the rest. His smile is charming and easy going, combined with a very relaxed posture, as if he knows that no matter what happens, he can handle it. He has a light complexion, with soft, black hair that he keeps neatly trimmed. All of him seems very relaxed, very kind even, until it comes to his eyes. They're a cold, gray color brimming with intelligence and difficult to read. He wears very loose, comfortable clothing and usually has lots of pockets.

PERSONALITY: Ian is not a fighter. He prefers a diplomatic approach to things, and as such has a very powerful speaking voice. When he talks, people listen. He prefers to make allies than enemies, and will go to great lengths to make sure that he's not targeted. Ian prides himself with both his ability to fly under the radar and his ability to remain calm under pressure. Rationality and intelligence is the only way he knows.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Any close range combat weapon

LIFESTYLE: Ian's goals are strictly survival. He wants to live for as long as possible, however long that might be. In District Five, he works a low-level job in waste management, but wishes to one day move up to the control room where his talents truly lie. He lives in a large family with many siblings and feels personally responsible for them.

TOKEN: A smooth, round stone with a hole through the middle.