District 7: Female- Ember Ross

Demigod4_life

EMBER ROSS

AGE: 15

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Ember is roughly five eight. She has a skinny but lithe build ,her body extremely agile and strong from working, and full of defied muscle.I guess you could say she's muscular but not too muscular. Her eyes look like glowing embers, hence her name, with the perfect mix of reds, oranges, and golds. Her hair is short and choppy, full of uneven layers, and jet black. She has a light splash of freckles just under her eyes and running across her nose. As for clothes she usually takes little time on fixing her appearance. She often wears boyish clothes that consist of baggy leather pants tucked into her black lace up working boots, a plain shirt sometimes baggy sometimes tight, and a loose fitting jacket. Most of the time she has her hair tucked up in a cap to keep it out of her eyes while she's working. Every now and then she lines her eyes with charcoal which keeps the sun from hitting her eyes as much.

PERSONALITY: Ember by no means does things by the book. She is very independant and thinks she can do anything. She is fierce, determined, courageous, intelligent,and caring (at times) She one day hopes to help pull her family even further out of poverty and maybe live a better life.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Daggers

LIFESTYLE: Ember lives with her father, younger sister (9) ,and younger brother (5), her mother having died a few days after her brother was born. Her family is poor compared to some of the others living in district seven since only two of them can work and her father getting older. To help make a little extra money she busies herself in illegal fighting. There people place bets on who they think will win etc. She has a soft spot for little kids especially her brother, and though she hates to cry or show emotion, as she sees it as weakness, can be kind. She has a few friends at district seven Liz, and Micheal.

TOKEN: A silver ring engraved with her family members names