District 13 Male: Naveen Ahmed

ZackielMarsh

NAVEEN AHMED

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Naveen is probably the least intimidating one in the game. He isn't particularly tall, only standing 5'7. He dark brown eyes look more welcoming than crazed and his short black hair accentuates his innocent and round face. He wears loose clothing that he can easily move around in and his dark brown skin is soft and free of blemishes. His upper body is strong and toned but is offset by his lower body, which is weak and skinny. While all of this is bad, Naveen's biggest disadvantage is his right leg, which he is unable to move or feel, instead relying on a cane to walk.

PERSONALITY: Naveen lost feeling in his right leg when he was shot trying to escape to District 13 at eight years old. When he got there, his Middle Eastern background and customs put him at odds with the rest of the children, though he eventually blended in. Once chosen for the games, he took a very nihilistic attitude and fully believes he is going to die, but he refuses to roll over and let it happen and will, as he says, "have fun with it before he goes." He is ambidextrous and has fast reflexes, though his numb leg makes him less agile than he would like. Naveen is also quite intelligent and will make up crafty tricks and ideas on the fly.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: His cane, which is actually a weapon in disguise, with a pointed tip to stab and a steel structure to bludgeon

LIFESTYLE: Before the reaping, Naveen didn't know what he wanted to do in life. He was always aimless and has no one to support but his parents, who have always been loving and caring. He had always taken a hedonistic approach to life and always just wanted to have a good time on Earth and help other people have a good time. He never worked but was a straight A student. He lived with his parents underground in the ruins of District 13 and lived relatively comfortably since his mother was a doctor and his father the resident Islamic priest.

TOKEN: A letter from his parents that he reads every night before going to bed