TASK FOUR: Final Voting

This is our third round of voting, and after this round voting will be a little different. You will still be able to vote, but the main decision will be left to the Gamemakers. This will be your last big opportunity to make an impact on your favorite tribute's path to glory or destruction.

Tributes, I can honestly say that you all deserve to be here, and I wouldn't be able to choose who stays and who goes by myself. You all deserve to move forward, and I wish all of you the best of luck whether you continue your journey with us or not.

EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

(To the right of each tribute's name, I have included their score from task four as well as their overall score for your references)

________________________________________

THOSE AT RISK:

DISTRICT 1 MALE: AZRAEL THANATOS 12 [40]

DISTRICT 3 MALE: ALISTAIR PRAGUE 0 [23]

DISTRICT 4 FEMALE: LAYLA GREENTHORN 11 [37]

DISTRICT 8 FEMALE: VALORA HAYES 8 [30]

DISTRICT 8 MALE: CEDAR STOCKHOLM 8 [31]

DISTRICT 13 FEMALE: WENDY MATHEWS 10 [39]

________________________________________  

Tributes, you are only allowed to vote if your name is not on this list. Everyone else is free to vote. In order for your vote to count, you must vote for ONE tribute listed above that you want to continue in the competition. With only one vote, CHOOSE WISELY. Read their entries and choose who you truly think has a chance of winning the games.

As usual, voting will be done by sending a PM to me (LSBeddes). This must be done before July 23, 2015 at 12pm. 

Six tributes are up for the vote, and only two of them will make it out alive. Everyone reading this, please make your vote. Help decide the fate of these tributes.

HAPPY VOTING!