Sponsorships, Task Bonuses and Extensions

There are two types of sponsorships in the S.A. games. You will find both below.

Sponsorship

Potential sponsors, it is finally time to discuss what exactly you will be able to do during the games!

Before the second task begins, you will receive three gifts that you can give to tributes. They are:

+1000 words in Entry

-2 deaths

+1 Vote

The first task is not sponsored, and you will understand why when it is revealed. The final round is also not sponsored, so be sure to use all three sponsorships in rounds two through five. You will be able to sponsor any tribute, and you don't have to stay with only one.

Gamemaker Sponsorship

Sponsors are not the only ones that will be able to sponsor their favorite tributes. The gamemakers will be able to choose one Tribute to sponsor throughout the entirety of the games, including the first task (not the last though).

The Gamemaker Sponsorship will grant both of the following every round except the last:

+2 extra ballot

Task entry feedback

Back on the Meet the Gamemaker pages you all most likely skipped, you will find information on what each Gamemaker looks for in the tribute they sponsor.

Task Bonuses

In each task, the head Gamemaker will give awards that will add to your score at the end of a task. Each reward will give you +1 to your score. However, if you hand your Entry within the last two hours before the deadline you will not be able to receive any of these awards. The rewards can be any of the following:

Best Death, Best Quote, Strategist, Most Creative, and Tears.

These awards will not all be given out every round of the game. If nothing stands out enough to qualify for an award, than that award won't be given.

One Last Note

If you need to ask for advice on responding to a task, I will always be available within the deadline. Of course, there are limits to what I can do, but I will do my best to help you. I will also be able to talk to you about deadline extensions if needed. These extensions will only be up to two hours. If you know you won't be able to make the deadline of the task, you must contact me the moment you see the task. If it is only two days before the deadline, I won't be able to help you.