District 11: Female- Mae Foster

music1or1books

MAE FOSTER

AGE: 16

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: She has black frizzy hair and brown eyes. Because she is from district 11, she insists on wearing clothes that aren't overly fancy looking or attention grabbing. Mae has a skinny build, but she is fairly tall.

PERSONALITY: Mae is a calm and easy-going person, so she isn't very excited to be in the hunger games. She loves being in nature and learning about it, and was fairly happy to be outside every day in District 11. She is normally very happy and always wears a smile on her face, and she hopes that the capitol will like her personality so that she could get sponsors. Despite her outward appearance, Mae has no problem with having to kill people because she wants to survive and get back to her family.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Any type of knifes, because she has good aim while throwing

LIFESTYLE: Her goal after the reaping was to survive, but before she wanted to get a good job so her family could have more money. Mae and her family live in a small house, and she has lots of brothers and sisters. She works out in the fields all day to provide money for her family, then comes home and helps her parents.

TOKEN: A bracelet that her mother gave her on her 12th birthday