District 10: Female- Iris Pond

Elsa152

IRIS POND

AGE: 16

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: At a first glance, Iris is nothing special; her eyes are her most striking feature, as they are as vibrant a violet as the flower she was named for. However, she's often overlooked after that. Her high, prominent cheekbones are dully noted, as are her pronounced eyebrows and dirty blonde hair. No one has ever seen her wear it outside of a ponytail; this is most likely due to the humidity levels in the area mixed with her constant need for exercise. Because of this, she has a very muscular, fit body tone that screams stamina and strength. However, not many people in her district have noticed this due to her clothes that never seem to fit; her family is one of little income, so she has trouble finding suitable attire. Her thin figure, despite the muscle, can also be attributed to this.

PERSONALITY: Because her district takes care of livestock, she often enjoys helping out with the sheep and chickens in the early mornings. This led to her close relationship with dogs, as she often took them out running laps when taking care of the animals. However, there is a patch of old sycamores grazing the edge of her district, and though she seldom has time, often finds herself nestled high in the branches, recapturing her favorite scenes of the day with crinkling paper and worn down pencils. While she knows she's bound to work with livestock like the rest of her district, she can't help wondering of a different future where she could pursue her passion for art.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Daggers

LIFESTYLE: Iris lives in a small abode near the Commerce Center with her younger brother, Metias, and her two parents, Alessia and Jeremy. She used to have a close relationship with her elder sister, Willow, but she was sent into the games at the age of 12 five years ago. Willow worked at an old mill prior to her death, and Iris wants to follow in her footsteps, as there are many friends who could help her out in memory of Willow.

TOKEN: Wooden Amulet