District 1: Female- Cara Everest

alterreality

CARA EVEREST

AGE: 16

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Cara has dark brown hair and blue eyes. She always wears her hair up in a large, tight bun in public, but is sometimes seen with it in a side braid. Her eyebrows are thin and wide, and she has an earthly beauty about her. She has a few freckles dotting her cheeks. As for clothes, she always wears skintight clothes. She's never been into the craziness of Capital fashion, so she likes to stick with dark green and brown clothing, as well as knee-high, leather boots that suit her slim frame. She's tall and skinny, with very long limbs. She's not incredibly strong, but she's deathly fast.

PERSONALITY: She loves to practice fighting, and due to her slimness, Cara is a master of hand-to-hand combat almost faster than the eye can see. She is the unpopular girl in her District, the one who never had many friends. In the Games, her only goal is to come out on top, because that's what she's been raised to do. Cara may not have as much confidence as the other competitors, but she can adapt quickly, can pack quite a punch with her baton, and she's the smartest of her District. Cara is the ultimate competitor that can make a deadly enemy to those who dare to cross her.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: A Baton

LIFESTYLE: Ever since Cara turned twelve, she's been praying for a chance at the Games. She's at the bottom of her District money-wise, but at the top of it fighting-wise. She's only lost a few battles in her lifetime, and takes multiple hours a day to train. She relies on her parents to bring in money, as she doesn't work. Cara just wants to come out on top with a fiery rage.

TOKEN: A golden, skintight anklet