District 5: Female- Akari Okada

jesusfreak202

AKARI OKADA

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Sleek, black straight hair that goes to her waist, narrow-set black eyes. She's slim with a little bit of an athletic build. She wears loose trousers and thin, comfortable cotton, short sleeve shirts when she's not wearing thin, but tough black leather armor.

PERSONALITY: She's sweet and intelligent and she believes in honor and loyalty, but is highly closed off and mistrustful, yet kindhearted. She likes learning swordsmanship and trains whenever she can. She's a middle child, with an older brother who taught her everything she knows. After he died, she became responsible for her three younger siblings since her parents are both gone. She is protective and wants to keep her siblings safe no matter the cost, see that they have a good life since they're the only family she has.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Katana

LIFESTYLE: To protect her siblings and make sure they're well provided for. They're her life and mean everything to her. She does whatever odd jobs she can to provide money. At one point she relied on thievery, but has changed since then and refuses to stoop that low. She lives poorly, often sacrificing food and other needs to see that her siblings get enough.

TOKEN: A necklace with a wooden wolf that her brother carved for her. She never takes the necklace off.