District 2: Female- Asher Creed

ChildKing

ASHER CREED

AGE: 14

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: She has straight black hair that falls just below her shoulders. Green eyes and pink lip stand out sharply against her porcelain face. She has a youthful beauty and an innocent face.

PERSONALITY: She has a quiet personality. Its easy for her to make friends since she seems weaker then she is. When someone first meets her they normally want to protect her. But she grew up in the weapon district and the youngest of three brothers. She's been trained since before she could walk to fight. She's carefree and relaxed in appearance but despite that she's very dangerous.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Twin Broadswords and Throwing Knifes

LIFESTYLE: Ever since she was a child, she was trained to fight. Everyday she would start training before the sun rose and stopped long after the sun set. She would go days without sleep or food and water. When she wants to disappear she could be right in front of you and you would never know. She's best at picking people off one by one. But since she trained with her brothers, she can handle fighting head on but just not as well as her preferred style. She doesn't want to just be some peacekeepers wife, she wants to make a name for herself and she'll do anything to that end.

TOKEN: A watch that stopped working years ago.